Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Something I found interesting
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ungatt Trunn

I honestly used to be really tired of Frozen (after my little sister got it for her birthday and she watched it like twice a day): but now I'm not so "annoyed" by it. Though I still say that it is really overrated: sure, it's better than other Disney movies like Tangled (I honestly don't like Tangled), but I feel that it got more attention than it deserved.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ripred the Gnawer

My mom hates, HATES, HATES Frozen! But I love it. I have only watched it up to when they first meet Marshmallow, but it's one of my favorite movies ever.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Wylder Treejumper

Wow- what a thread resurrection.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

What did you think of Frozen 2?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Honestly, I remember thinking Frozen was overhyped, but still enjoyed it. Frozen II was pretty good, imo.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Ally046

My baby sister just saw Frozen, and now she's addicted.

Someone bought her Frozen training pants.

If she doesn't know what to talk about, she just names characters from the movie.

She is two.  :giggle:
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Ally046 on December 06, 2020, 10:28:10 PM
   My baby sister just saw Frozen, and now she's addicted.

Someone bought her Frozen training pants.

If she doesn't know what to talk about, she just names characters from the movie.

She is two.  :giggle:
LOL cute

shisteer of nothing much

Very cute indeed.

Viewed objectively, Frozen isn't a bad movie. In fact, it's probably a pretty decent movie, bordering on good. It's a decent plot, the characters aren't bad, there are some amusing bits and some sad bits. The climax is good.

However, I strongly dislike it. I'm not even entirely sure why, but it just... ugh. I just can't let myself enjoy it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Sailears

Haven't seen the second one yet, but I enjoyed the first.

Though I think the "bad guy" in the first one was kind of unnecessary - they had a good enough plot in terms of subverting "normal" fairy tale outcomes. That character just became a jerk for no particular reason than to have a bit of drama near the end.
My ears, how are you, wot!

MeadowR

^ Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the villain reveal.

Frozen's fine. A tad overhyped. The sequel isn't bad, but on balance the original is better!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Sailears on December 23, 2020, 07:06:23 PM
Haven't seen the second one yet, but I enjoyed the first.

Though I think the "bad guy" in the first one was kind of unnecessary - they had a good enough plot in terms of subverting "normal" fairy tale outcomes. That character just became a jerk for no particular reason than to have a bit of drama near the end.
Same here.

Ally046

I think the second one is absolutely terrible to watch, I could barely finish it.

(I watch the first movie and the shorts with my sister, I try my hardest to keep her from realizing that there is a second one)