News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 08, 2014, 11:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the name be? (Poll will last until the 12, and please post name ideas)

This Poll
1 (7.1%)
Is Closed.
2 (14.3%)
Do Not
3 (21.4%)
Vote
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

The Skarzs

Are there any spots open for another character?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Even though I'm not the GM, I'm pretty sure there are.  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

Of course you can join! There's lots of slots open. Take your pick, and do a sheet or two!

Shadefur nightblade

This looks really cool, could I join?

Name: Iceclaw Deathfur
Species: snow leopard
Weapon(s): composite bow, mace, light lance.
Description: Grey and white with black spots and white eyes. Swift.
Personality: Quiet and swift, his first response is to find the most logical response that benefits him.
History:
Other: he is a great shot, and it is rumored that he has never missed a shot in his life. Rumored. But not far from the truth.

The Skarzs

I guess I'll see what happens.

Could be considered a woodlander.

Name: Argunath
Species: Cougar
Weapons: Two foot long heavy falcate; sling; anything at paw; teeth and claws when enraged
Appearance: Exceptionally large creature; brown-tinted gray fur; chain mail tunic overtop a homespun tunic underneath studded metal armor; a side pack full of provisions, such as flint and tinder, food, and medical supplies
Personality: Stoic, yet sometimes humorous. Yet underneath his calm outward appearance is a monster, kept stiffly under control except when enraged by pain of body, or mind
Origin: From the far west mountains. Due to a constant restlessness, he left his home and travelled with no particular purpose. See the OOC Character development exercises topic for more background story.

Bad guy time!!

Name: Grag
Species: Leopard
Description: Average for a leopard, except for being taller than others, usually wearing a set of bronze chain mail
Personality: Cruel, experienced in the art of war, known to be particularly heartless
Weapon: Spiked mace and chain
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

@Corny: ( ;D ) Can Yassen be possibly a close relitive of the horde leader? Whoever he is...

Name: Yassen
Species: Pure wildcat
Rank: Sometimes an assassin, working in the wildcat horde at the minute.
Weapons: The knowledge of several unarmed combat techniques.
Appearance: Yassen's for is a soft gray, with bold black markings. As he is still very young, he is still shorter than an average fully grown wildcat. For clothes he wears a pair of blue trousers, and a loose faded tunic, with a wood and sliver necklace. He also wears a pair of black leather boots.
Personality: Yassen would prefer negotiations over battle, but he doesn't hesitate to break someone's arm if the need arises. Not a typical vermin, he has considered leaving the horde many a time, but just doesn't know where he would go next.
Origin: (Will edit)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadefur nightblade

Here is my second character.

Name: Grang Bloodstripe.
Species: Badger.
Weapons: Gladius (roman sword), pilum (roman javelin).
Appearance: Huge and fit, like all badgers in existence. He wears a bronze cuirass over a red woolen tunic and carries a large rectangular shield. sometimes he wears a red cape.
Personality: He is very strict and abides completely by the rules, never using unorthodox methods.

The Skarzs

I don't know if I'm in or not
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Just to say, I'll have some more character sheets up soon.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

You will have to do some modifying people! @Shadefur - Drop at least one of Iceclaw's weapons, and you're good to go! @Shade - Sure, Yassen can be Grain and Grinda's younger brother? Oh, and I'm thinking he might drop out of the horde and got o the good side? Just a thought. @The Skarzs - So Argunath is good, right? EVERYONE'S IN!!

The Skarzs

What about Grag, my bad guy? Is he out?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

NO!! He's in. They all are. Every last one. Now, go post!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I saw that. I need a woodlander, to play in the woods....All my characters are really in the Abbey, or at Salamandastron. EDIT: That's changed! Ungatt, I hope you don't mind me butting in on the quest. I kinda wanted one of my characters to roam around, instead of being stuck in the Abbey.

Name:Bryony
Species:Squirrel
Weapon (s):Anything she can find, with a sling
Description (short, but thorough,please): Wears green jerkin, belted with a long bit of grass. Is nut brown everywhere except tummy, which is tan. Has half of an ear missing
Personality:Feisty, and rather blunt, but sweet.
History (Optional, and no half pages):
Other:Ungatt, Norham, I'm thinking she meets up with you guys' characters in the woods?

Name:Bryant
Weapon (s):Sling, along with anything he can find.
Description (short, but thorough,please):Tan everywhere except tummy, which is nut brown
Personality:Ready to fight at any times, but sweet and kind. Is fond of Dibbuns
Other:Is brother of Bryony

Name:Russina
Weapon (s):Bow and arrows that sits mainly gathering dust in her room.
Description (short, but thorough,please):Wears usual habit of Redwall, but her fur is the rare White color.
Personality:Kind and caring, loves Dibbuns
Other: