News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Games we play.

Started by Unimaginative, January 09, 2014, 02:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Pokemon an' Pokemon Myztery Dungeon mainly. Ah zome'ov ended up viz a L.v 100 Zhoiny Zcizor in trade for ah believe a L.v 32 Phione. Ach, major toimez, zat vone...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Lutra on February 05, 2014, 07:26:45 PM
Here's one for the board: I don't play video games.  I believe the whole "gamer" thing is a generational thing and I grew up in a generation that relied on books and playing outdoors for fun.  We didn't have video games to the extent that kids have access to them today.  Nintendo and Sega were out there but they were pretty primitive and not very interesting to me anyway.  I know my parents had an old Atari system somewhere that I know we disposed of long ago. :P  Does that count?

It counts. I love the outdoors, and I love books. (Maybe not as much as you, but still)
I like certain video games, because instead of playing outside with the friends in your neighborhood (which I have none, because everyone there is older) you could connect with your friends across town.

That's just one thing I like.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

The problem I have with my outdoors is that I really don't have anything to do in them, and for three quarters of the year it's 80-95 degrees (Fahrenheit, that is) outside. I don't really play any sports, either, I haven't found one that I enjoy, certainly not enough to brave the searingness of the almost-equatorial days. I live between two houses- At one of them, our yard is very small. At the other, it's quite large, but full of briars... Idk. I also don't have any friends who live anywhere nearby- I interact with them mostly through Skype.
Not exactly an outdoorsy person :P

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 06, 2014, 01:37:13 PM
The problem I have with my outdoors is that I really don't have anything to do in them, and for three quarters of the year it's 80-95 degrees (Fahrenheit, that is) outside.
Problem with where I live is it is always 40 degrees F and raining. It's not so much a 'not want to' as much as it is a can't.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 06, 2014, 06:31:33 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 06, 2014, 01:37:13 PM
The problem I have with my outdoors is that I really don't have anything to do in them, and for three quarters of the year it's 80-95 degrees (Fahrenheit, that is) outside.
Problem with where I live is it is always 40 degrees F and raining. It's not so much a 'not want to' as much as it is a can't.
95 degrees is pretty horrid as well... Can't exactly do much in that heat unless you're used to it, or you don't like it... Which I certainly don't. Born in california  :D

The Skarzs

I like being cold, but not wet. So I'd rather be in Alaska.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Siberia vid be noice an' major for me.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

I bought Morrowind! It's the third Elder Scrolls game! It's rated T, so I can play it! Problem is, it won't run on a Mac. Guess what computer I use?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Good Nevz-Bad Nevz toime! Ah got a zhiny Rayquaza in trade today (Good), an' ze ozer day vhen ah ztarted playin' ah found oot zat ze nev Pokemon Myztery Dungeon game doeznae ztart viz ze uzual perzonality tezt beginnin' (Bad). Juzt anozer day in paradize, nay?

MatthiasMan

PORTAL

STAR CRAFT 2 HEART OF THE SWARM

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

STAR FOX

TEST DRIVE 6

The Skarzs

A Redwall fan would play Starfox. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*GASP* ANOTHER STARCRAFT PLAYER!  I ONLY HAVE WINGS OF LIBERTY, BUT THAT'S STILL COOL.

Vilu Daskar

Games on computer
Age of Empires II
Age of empires III
Civilization I
Sid Myers Pirates
Colonization
Empire Earth Art of Conquest
Rollercoster  tycoon 3
Board Games
Catan
Catan Seafarers
Monopoly
Risk
The Game of Life
Chess
Checkers
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 09, 2014, 05:44:07 AM
A Redwall fan would play Starfox. :)

How'd you know? :D  I'd never heard of it before, and I was like, what kind of game is it?  I found out it was a 3rd person shooter, and I fell in love with it the first time I played it.  The first one I ever played was Star Fox 64.

Faiyloe

Call me weird but I never really liked video games. I prefer to read. use my imagination. who needs a computer to tell me what adventures I can and cant have when I can do them perfectly fine in my back yard or in the closet.

Of the game that I do play they are all the really really old ones.  Rollercoster  tycoon (the first one), and one of the first few computer games ever. It was just words Zork. My dad played it when he was young. I also was into pack man for a bit. the good thing about the last two games is that you can find them free on the internet they are so old.     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?