News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Games we play.

Started by Unimaginative, January 09, 2014, 02:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Kill us all. . . with an ebony mace. 8)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Hey. Do you know what this is? It's a flammable lemon. I'm going to burn your hatred for Elmo with it- there'll be nothing left. You won't hate Elmo anymore. Say goodbye to your bad thoughts. *Lights lemon on fire*

The Skarzs

Hardwired, sorry. Can't remove that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 17, 2014, 10:35:23 PM
Ah 'ave zummat zat beatz Elmo, Dora, an' Barney combined!
Are ye brave enough tae zee ziz?

ZCARY!!!

ZE TELETUBBIEZ!!!
[close]

o.O you win!  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 18, 2014, 01:52:15 AM
Hardwired, sorry. Can't remove that.
Then I shall ignite your wire with the flammable lemon. And then I'll burn your house down. With the lemons.

The Skarzs

That would improve my house, thank you. We need to move anyway. As for you igniting the wire, good luck with that. Densest and highest melting point of any alloy. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Hottest and burniest of any lemon. 72,935,268,190 degrees Fahrenheit. Melty melty wire.

Dannflower Reguba

Gah! What happened to the games!?  ??? This is hurting meh brainbox!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

I don't know. So, anyone a big Legend of Zelda fan?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 18, 2014, 12:03:18 PM
I don't know. So, anyone a big Legend of Zelda fan?
I don't know that I could be called a fan, exactly, but it's a cool series of games- Not played any of them, but I might get Link to the Past (Isn't that what it's called? Uh, the new one.) for that system. Stabbing things and being walls? That sounds like fun. I think the problem with me playing Wind Waker or Ocarina of Time is that I would forget all the songs. Not that that's a reason not to play, but... yeaahhh...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

I used to play Pokemon. I guess you could say I "outgrew" it. I don't know. I have Pokemon Ruby and Diamond. I have Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue and I have both the Pokemon Ranger games.
I used to be somewhat obsessed.  :P

The Skarzs

I can't play those games without getting bored or annoyed. Or the creepy anime stuff stuff stuff stuff gets on my nerves.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

For some reason, my parents are very anti-pokemon, so I never really got into it. Had I wanted to, I probably wouldn't have been able to.