News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

aaaaaaah!

Started by Martha Braebuck, August 04, 2011, 11:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Dragato (below) tells HIAG to shut up.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Arrgh!!! I can't reach the modify button to shorten my post!!! Could one of the mods please do it for me?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on August 21, 2011, 06:38:40 PM
Arrgh!!! I can't reach the modify button to shorten my post!!! Could one of the mods please do it for me?
Well, I fixed it Nightfire. So the page is back to "normal".
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on August 21, 2011, 07:07:23 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on August 21, 2011, 06:38:40 PM
Well, I fixed it Nightfire. So the page is back to "normal".

With regardz tae the pozt,
Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Arrrgh! Stop about the raven, pleeeaase! You're driving me nuts! :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

NO MORE RAVENS! PLEEEAAAAAAAASE!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall Musician

The more you tell HiaG to stop, the more he does it. So instead copy him and start posting the same thing over and over again ;D.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

I was thinking that earlier!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The plan iz workin'...zoon thiz forum zhaw be filled with ravenz! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Coobreedan

Nightfire

Nightfire goes berserk and kills HiaG, Cobreedan, and the raven, putting an end to this nonsense.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Not the same sentence. A new sentence. Such as:

Why must there be gravity.

The kitten said, "But I'm cute."

Something totally random, but makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.