Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

FIRE BAKED POP TARTS!!!!!!!!!!

Cannibal twigs?
Freddy

Delthion

Blue.

OYFHoiasbibasfjbasfbiywegrqjwbefi77346346464164skfhgaergbw??
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

gfgghghty6t7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 5gtfhvgyhhhh76ty76htygfqwscffvgtg^TY%&TYfrgt6gyhb

Open book?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Yes, egg rolls are full of tasty goodness.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

because the situation demanded it.

What's better than Alaska?

James Gryphon

Green eggs and spam!

HEY KIDS, what time is it!?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

It's time for daddy to get the coffin!

Vampire family has a family over for dinner what happens?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

3H2O? That's a pretty small amount to drink!

Why is this phrase true?
"5 apples plus 2 oranges equals 24 pancakes on the roof because aliens wear hats."

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Absolutely .

Does Harry Osborn like baked tomato?
Freddy