News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Maybe you are just a figment of my imagination.  How can you tell?

Why is a moose trying to tell me he's from the FBI?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Because their is spelled there, not they're.

Why am I so....?!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

Because they are called FROG and TOAD, our friends!

Will you make experience an issue of this campaign?
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

No, because I feel that it's not conducive to my new hairbrush.

Why are you doing that to my foot?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Why do you keep asking me that?!

What is a fish's natural habitat?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

What are you up to?

Do sea otters have red fur?

Jetthebinturong

Momotarou and Seijuro do!

Arsughaesghekulij?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Yes, yes, I am.

How often do butterflies swim?

Delthion

They never do, but swim do butterflies!

(See above, change ! to a ?.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Potatoes shall rule the kingdom.

When shall the potatoes rule the kingdom?

Delthion

When the kingdom, potatoes rule.

Roaogbdgbasoborgausifj nj??

Russa Nodrey

Freddy