"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh...  I suppose.  Although I still like my play on words.  ;D

Am I awesome or what?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

DON'T YOU DARE BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!

Why am I not asleep?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Because you're awake.

What makes flies fly into spider webs?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

The little known fact that spiderwebs exert a tremendous amount of gravitational force upon flies and flies only. This is why flies fly around so much before getting caught; they aren't searching for food or anything logical like that, but rather are attempting to escape their orbit of the spiderweb.

Why has no one invented chocolate flavored toothpaste?

Lady Ashenwyte

Because flying saucers.

Why am I not a badger?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

Where is Gulo the Savage?!  :o
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Alindy15

Somewhere decaying in a ditch.

Why did the cat put an 'M' into the freezer?

Eulaliaaa!

Because he could, don't judge him!

Why hasn't someone created a Redwall movie yet?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Maudie

They thought Martin was a wimp, so they decided Rose wouldn't die, and them the fans got mad and drove them out of town on a rail. Poor guys.

Sincerely me?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

Absolutely uncertain.

What's up with down?

Lady Ashenwyte

Dunno, go sideways.

WHY AM I TYPING LIEK DIS?

Hickory

Because auto correct is off.

Why did Plugg Firetail die so fast in triss?

Eulaliaaa!

Because Brian Jacques didn't want him to live any longer.

Why does my cat keep knocking stuff off my desk?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.