if you lived in it what would you be

Started by badgersword, January 16, 2014, 05:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marmfloxy

I'd be a thieving adventuring robin hood but in squirrel form  ;) and I'd have a shrew headband and all  ;D
"Now you'll see why I'm called the shooting star!"~ Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Owl City and Sky Sailing are made of awesome! ^.^
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

Sailears

I'd be the resident hare at Redwall (might be a few of us I'd imagine!). Do a bit of light entertainment and music, help out here and there with the dibbuns, liaise with Salamandastron... would be a good life.

No stress compared to living in Salamandastron, plenty of good food, and lovely surroundings.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Rainshadow

I think I'd be a wandering wildcat who makes frequent stops to the abbey for tea and cakes.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Edraithel

I'd want to be a blacksmithing badger that roamed from place to place. Also a warrior.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man