News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"Yeah, I do," Kaylan responded, getting out of bed and opening the door for her friend. She led the way to a small table where she kept her kit of arrow-related stuff. "Here, take your pick."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 22, 2014, 10:28:16 PM
David raised his eybrow, smiling a little. That was unexpected, two people who knew sign language in one day? Well night, whatever. Positive I'm not hungry he signed and I've got drinks on me if I get thirsty. All I really am is tired

Alright; if you're sure. Come on, I'll lead you to a room you can stay in...I do hope you don't mind staying near two squirrels, though..We've a lot of visitors at the moment. The Abbess signed, rather apologetically. She smiled when Bryony approached and said, "Well, do try and take care of yourself...I suppose it's not alright to give you a hug, or a pawshake at least?" She asked, realizing that he did not like being touched, a bit like her brother.
--------------------------------------------
Arya looked over the flights, and chose two. "Thanks, Kaylan! Right, I'll let you get back to...What you were doing." Arya said, then smiled and slipped out the door.

Jetthebinturong

David gave another chuckle You don't need to sign at me he signed there's nothing wrong with my hearing. Yeah sounds great, thanks. He turned to Bryony Pawshakes are fine he signed and stuck out his paw
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

"Okay, then!" Rosemary said, .aughing a littl eat herself.

OOC: Hey, Jet, Bryony just asked Dave if it was okay if she could give him a hug or a pawshake.

The Skarzs

Argunath observed the creatures on the lawns from his darkened point of standing. Should there be any trouble with the newcomers, he would be able to deal with them.

Although. . . if something happened with him again. . . they would be the ones to deal with him, and he worried for the safety of any who might earn his wrath should it happen again.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Kaylan watched Arya go, then shut the door, yawned and went back to bed. She didn't get to sleep for a while, though, as she was thinking over what had happened earlier with Argunath. The ottermaid still kind of suspected him of being part of the cat horde, but she was puzzled about what she'd heard about him from some of the Redwallers. After a while she drifted back to sleep.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 23, 2014, 08:38:30 PM
"Okay, then!" Rosemary said, .aughing a littl eat herself.

OOC: Hey, Jet, Bryony just asked Dave if it was okay if she could give him a hug or a pawshake.

OOC: Whoops, sorry about that! I'll go back and edit it

Norham Waterpaw

OOC: Hurk! Missed... five... pages... *dies*

Willow caught his breath. This banter with the vermin was making his breath come short. Anyways, with Aggril scolding the weasel, they were safe for now.

"Aggril, I say we make a deal with this guy..."

He bent down and kneeled in front of the weasel. The weasel's knees knocked a little bit.

"If you wish to live, grab some apples, and start running. By the count of 10, you had better be out of my sight. Understood?"

Willow turned to Aggril.

"Sound good to you?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

"Right," Aggril said, booting the weasel's rump. "I'm going to let my friend here count for me, 'cause I count slower than he does." He winked at Willow as the weasel scampered as fast as he could toward the apple tree. "Better start, matey!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Thank you, Jet!

BIC: Bryony smiled, shook his paw, and then smiled again, at the thought of this cat joining her family, whether he liked it or not. "You and Bryant should get along fine. Now I can leave with a clear conscience: I've got Bryant looking after the Abbess, and having a possible friend...Yes, that should work out well." She said, then walked over to Russina, gave her a one-armed hug, said, "Now, don't eat too much cheese!" Then she walked over to Bryant, was having a not-so-friendly conversation with that other cat. She gave him a big hug, and told him,. "Take care of yourself! And take care of Dave over too. Now, behave yourself!" She said then announced, "Alright, see you all, everyone! I'm off again!" She raced out the door, vaulted up a tree, and put on some speed. All that you could see of Bryony now was the rustling tree tops, and a tail occasionally.

The Skarzs

Argunath watched Bryony go, and was glad that she would be able to rejoin her companions. He continued to watch over the others.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

"Yassen. Name's Yassen." said Yassen, slightly taken aback by Bryant's frosty attitude. "And yes, it'd be much appreciatied if yer took me there."
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

"Alright, then, Yassen." Bryant said sullenly, after watching his sister leave. He started marching to the Kitchens, not checking to see if Yassen was following or not.

The Skarzs

Good, they were going inside, Argunath sighed silently. He rested his back against the cool, hard stones again.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

David yawned widely, well this was awkward. So is that showing me to a room thing happening anytime soon? he signed