The Return To Noonvale RP Thread

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 17, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Skyre had been walking around Redwall when she picked up voices. Realizing that they were Ritton and Arya, she turned a corner and found herself in front of them. "Oh, uh.. hello." she stammered awkwardly. "How are ye?" Skyre was inept when it came to being social.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on July 26, 2014, 09:41:09 PM
Ritton looked at Arya in surprise! "But! Surely these beasts can't fight too well against seasoned warriors! ....Can they?"

"Oh, it can get touch and go. But, yes, we can hold our oq n." The squirrel assured Ritton.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton jumped in fright as Skyre suddenly appeared in front of them. "Aaahh!!!" She landed roughly on her hindquarters, he breathing increased dramatically. Then she realized that it was only Skyre, and shook her head in amazement. "How did you do that?!" She asked. "I never knew Badgers could move that quietly!" She commented.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya sighed - Ritton seemed to have a talent for falling on her rear.

Skyblade

OOC: Lol at Arya's comment ;D

BIC: "Aah!" Skyre jumped back as Ritton yelled. "S-sorry! Are ye okay? I didn't mean te sneak up on ye, but..er..I guess experience taught me te."

Gonff the Mousethief

Swiftblade had been following Skyre. But when he turned to look for her, she was gone! He looked around for her. He yelled for Marshall to follow, and he went to look for her. After a quick search, they found her talking to Arya and Ritton, who was on the ground.
"There ya are Sky! Ya kinda disappeared!"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton stood up, trying hard to muster any dignity she had left. "It's okay." Ritton said, dusting off the back of her trousers. "Experience eh? Where'd you learn to walk that quietly?" Ritton asked.

Then Swiftblade and Marshall walked around the corner.
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 31, 2014, 07:51:51 PM
"There ya are Sky! Ya kinda disappeared!"

Ritton looked at Swiftblade sarcastically, "On the contrary. She appeared rather then disappeared." Ritton said to him.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

At that, arya lost it and started laughing. She had to lean up against a wall, but she didn't care. Sliding down, she knew she must be getting odd looks.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall peeped out from behind Swiftblade. He grinned at Arya. At least she was in a better mood than before.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Arya continued laughing her head off, sitting against the wall.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton looked curiously at Arya. "What on earth are ye laugh'in bout miss?" Ritton asked. Her rough and nearly incoherent northern speech breaking out again.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya took a few minutes to calm herself before replying. "Oh, uh, well, your remark juist struck me as funny."

Skyblade

"I'm really sorry!" said Skyre. "I thought you were following me, and when I realized ye weren't there I completely lost ye!"

Captain Snowfire

"Struck ye as funny? Pray tell me, wat twas so funny bout 'it?" Ritton asked still talking in her northern speech.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Um, nothing?" Arya squeaked, then started laughing again.