News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 04, 2014, 05:40:25 PM
NATE LOOKS AMAZING!!! THANK UOU SOOO MUCH :)

Awesome! Glad ya like him! He was fun to draw!  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

321tumbler

Norham Waterpaw

Thanks! I'm still working on Metaltalon, but I can still take requests if anyone's interested.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Norham Waterpaw

Sir Metaltalon's done! I'll upload him as soon as I can!

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

My first attempt on him failed. He looked like a deranged crow, but he looks like an eagle now!  ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

haha cant wait to see em!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

*gasps for breath* Well, I was finally able to get my dad to scan my pictures. The scan came out a littl e rough, but here's Sir Metaltalon!

*coughs akwardly* Hey Rus... I may have drawn you.  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Looks great!!! As I believe I've said of Rus just yesterday. Sir Metaltalon is also really good!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MeadowR

Great stuff! That last one is so full of character! :D Your style has quite a graphic-ness to it; have you considered doing graphics design when you're older? ;)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rusvul

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is AMAZING! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Ahem*

I'm really not sure what to say about that... Aside from that it is absolutely amazing. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rainshadow

*Whispers*  Rus is staring into my soul... and laughing maniacally.  :o

I love 'em!  Metaltalon looks spectacular, and Rus is... well, Rus is amazing!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!