News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

MeadowR

Great work! I admire how with so little detail you can get such personality in these characters!: My character has a great stance and determined expression to her, and again the shading is very effective. It's a lovely picture - thank you muchly, Norham! :D

(P.s. The other drawings look cool, too! :))
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Norham Waterpaw

Thanks. Tibbar was a lot of fun to draw!  ;D

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

Those are great! (As Normal  ;D) I love the random general person you drew the best!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

I'm glad you like them! I should be uploading some more random sketches and such soon.

(Unless of course, someone has a request...   ;) )
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

I like your art!
When I saw your poll, I just started cracking up! :D LOL hopefully no one says the last option!

Rainshadow

Could you possibly do two characters in one drawing?  Preferably holding hands or leaning on one another or something, but something involving physical touch (in a loving, best-buddy/spouse way)?

Shadow and Jag Wildfire
  In case you don't know, these two are mates.  ;)

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Weapons:  Shadow uses a black bow and arrows, as well as a black dagger.
Side:  Good
Appearance:  The queen's body is lithe, as one might imagine a dancer's to be.  This makes for quiet hunting and swiftness, but means she isn't very strong.  Short, smooth black fur covers her body, with the exception of the tip of her right forepaw and a flame mark running from her nose to her brow, which are white.  Also, her tail is gone, leaving a white-tipped stump.  Her eyes are a stormy grey.
  Clothing-wise, Shadow is clad in a faded purple tunic, and she wears a black cape on top, which ends at her tail stump.  Black leather boots cover her footpaws, and there's a single blue earring in her left ear.  A black belt wraps around her waist, with the dagger fastened to it, and a black quiver is strapped to her back.  And lastly, she wears a leather necklace with a white translucent stone tied to it.
Other:  Not very trusting, but loyal when she finally does come to trust you.  She's quiet around those she doesn't know, but tries to be kind to all.

Name:  Jag Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Weapons:  Jag carries a staff and a silver hand and a half sword.
Side:  Good
Appearance:  The tom's body structure is tall and strong; the warrior's build.  He's rather muscular and handsome, with long, creamy white fur covering most of his body.  The only sections that are different are his ears and paws, which are black.  Jag has kind sea blue eyes, and he wears a black sleeveless tunic.  His sword is strapped to his back and held there with a grey shoulder belt.  (He also has a grey belt on his waist, which the shoulder belt is connected to.)
  Also, the wildcat has several seafarer's tattoos on his arms, signifying countless seasons of sailing.
Other:  Kind, charming, and funny.  He almost always has a twinkle in his eye.
[close]

Ah, sweet detail!  How I've missed you!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Alrighty, I'll try and get 'em done! This should be challenging, but I'm up for a challenge!  :D

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I finished the drawing and breathed a sigh of relief. I was about to scan when I remembered; "Oh shoot! The shading!".  :o So, I'm currently shading. I should have it done in about 10-ish minutes...

:D

Norham Waterpaw

And yet another technical difficulty. My email (which is the only way to get my thing scanned and onto my iPad)'s password has expired. So, I'm renewing that tomorrow.  :P

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Well, the password expired. I need to make a new password because it's some "safety feature" to keep hackers out. It's a school provided email anyways. I'll be getting my own soon.  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Oh okay.

Can't wait to see your new art. Your style is really coming together and I'm excited to see how it will progress.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, I need to post some of my old stuff. I have a bunch of old RP characters drawn out, even Norham. And I have a few Legend of Zelda things in it too.

I have been meaning to make this topic since I first joined, so art started to accumulate fast.  :D

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, here's the Wildfires.