News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Half of the school year is gone! Yes!

Started by MatthiasMan, January 28, 2014, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Shade on January 31, 2014, 08:11:46 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 31, 2014, 06:05:02 PM
I don't usually wear shoes; I have feet like a hobbit.
This is why I worry about people like you getting hold of technology.  ;D
Blame my brother.
Yes, I am a bit of a mountain man, but I'm sure you are more than legible for accusations as well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

I like how we go from school talk about shoes, to hobbit feet.

Anyway, I'm just glad I only have half a year left to see people at school complain about getting creases in their new shoes.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 31, 2014, 08:14:51 PM
Quote from: The Shade on January 31, 2014, 08:11:46 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 31, 2014, 06:05:02 PM
I don't usually wear shoes; I have feet like a hobbit.
This is why I worry about people like you getting hold of technology.  ;D
Blame my brother.
Yes, I am a bit of a mountain man, but I'm sure you are more than legible for accusations as well.
I don't suppose having three hunting knives and a Walter pistol count do they?

Ok, I am spamming, so I'll stop now.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: MatthiasMan on January 30, 2014, 09:50:59 PM
Actually, school can be really fun.  Just the people and the homework and really annoying.

Agreed. People can be, an' are, REALLY annoyin'. Ach, it can be zae obnoxiouz vhen yer valkin' alon' an' 'avin' tae deal viz av ze idiotic ztuff zat zey are CONZTANTLY daein'. Ach!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Yep. It's tuesday... My new school year started January 13th.
Anyway, it's been good.
Currently I'm getting ready for the day, which is gonna be awesome!   ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

DanielofRedwall

School started again yesterday for me. :P It was alright but I don't know so many people even though I haven't changed schools. I have a couple of friends in each subject though so I'm happy. I particularly like my English Literature teacher.
Received mostly negative reviews.

The Skarzs

Man, I'm happy I'm homeschooled. My brother was literally opening the door for his bud when some jerk started yelling bloody murder at him for 'letting the cold in'.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

Why? What's wrong with him.  Some people are so judgmental.

The Skarzs

I know; some people have no respect, neither for themselves nor others.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria Wildlough

Matthias, I know how you feel. I wish that my class would grow up a bit too. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Well, I don't HATE anybody, but I'm disappointed by people.  I never hate.  Okay, maybe a select few PEOPlE, but not people at school.  I just am a friend to everyone. 

Half the school day I'm drawing anyways. The other half, I'm daydreaming about a fantasy world with animal humans-furries.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: MatthiasMan on February 08, 2014, 11:13:14 PM
Well, I don't HATE anybody, but I'm disappointed by people.  I never hate.  Okay, maybe a select few PEOPlE, but not people at school.  I just am a friend to everyone. 

Half the school day I'm drawing anyways. The other half, I'm daydreaming about a fantasy world with animal humans-furries.

Vhy can ah relate tae zat...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cause everyone on this forum does it ;D.
Redwall has it's effects. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

I never do anything in school.  I don't pay attention in class, do the homework, take the tests, and ace the class. ;D