News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Rusvul's Random Poll. Enter at your own risk.

Started by Rusvul, February 01, 2014, 04:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is ravioli evil?

Yes.
2 (11.1%)
Nope.
1 (5.6%)
Perhaps.
0 (0%)
Rus, you can't make it so black and white!
0 (0%)
I think anyone who voted the above is a hypocrite because they like the Redwall series which is very black and white.
0 (0%)
I don't think I can be asked to make a descion like this without knowing the repercussions, it'd be unethical.
4 (22.2%)
Rus, seriously? The above options are ridiculous. You've been watching too much Star Trek.
1 (5.6%)
Excuse me, everyone who voted the above option, but there is no such thing as too much Star Trek.
4 (22.2%)
Rus, stoppit with the ridiculously long poll options. It doesn't make sense and it stretches my screen.
0 (0%)
I am confused.
2 (11.1%)
It depends on the mental health of the ravioli; not that mental health usually has an effect on morality, but, just don't question it, 'kay?
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rusvul

The results are in, and....

Yes         -1 (7.1%)
No         -0 (0%)
Maybe         -3 (21.4%)
I don't know.         -0 (0%)
I don't know (And I hate periods)         -3 (21.4%)
No thanks, I don't believe in antiundisconsumerismistism         -0 (0%)
You're a dork         -2 (14.3%)
Wizofilliansopterics         -5 (35.7%)

Shamelessly copy-pasted from the poll at the top of the thread.

NEW QUESTION!

Ravioli! Is it evil?

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 10, 2014, 12:01:49 AM
What? Why did you answer? That question was obviously rhetorical.
Because there was the question. . .
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 09, 2014, 11:26:02 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on February 09, 2014, 09:22:18 PM
What's the point of this
What do you think?
So I answered. This . is the point.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ov much vood could Chugger chug, if Chugger could chuck vood? Meanvhile,

Ze Llama Zon'!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I love ravioli! and there is no such thing as to much Star Trek!  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

MeadowR

Ravioli is nasty. I looove pasta. But this, no. Don't stuff anything in MY pasta! :(
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rusvul

Apparently a lot of people are interested in the mental health of the ravioli in question... Wonder why that is.

The Skarzs

If something is evil, in the literal sense of the word, it is lacking in some good. Maybe it will not fill you up; that would make it evil because it is not doing what it is supposed to do. My brother's finger was cut off, and because it is not doing what it is supposed to be doing, staying on his hand, then it is evil.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Personally I am extremely concerned in the mental health of the ravioli... I'm afraid it's psychotic behavior is deeply worrying.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Skyblade

I voted for the one that said something about repercussions. Though I must say I like ravioli.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

I think your motive is annoying us. I will not give you the satisfaction of saying it is.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.