Desert
Islands on water
Underground     
Swampland
Islands on lava
River banks
Mudflats   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Blaggut, yer back! Ye vere gone roight? Zorry, ah get confuzed zometoimez aboot vho'z gone an' vot nae!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Sorry about forgetting about this - I'm still interested if this is open for requests and if it's still going on.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

This is still going on for anyone who is interested, I never got around to starting the first round because no one told me if they would rather start or wait for more people. If you are still interested in doing this and have already made a character please post "Still interested" or suchlike and if you have not yet joined, feel free

Tam and Martin

Still interested - Almost done with my character sheet.

Tam and Martin

Alright here's my character sheet. I hope you don't mind Jet, if I add in a few more options to describe my character:

Name: Damien Farworth

Species: Hare

Weapon(s): Bow with Arrows is what Damien uses as a primary weapon but he also has a longsword in a sheath on his right which he uses in close combat. Also on his back besides his arrow pouch is his two long parrying/thrusting daggers. (If you watch LOTR they are a lot like Legolas's two daggers.) And as a last resort, he has a small, sharp boot knife.

Physical Description: The first thing you will notice about Damien is his height. In human measurements he is 6 foot 4 inches. The next thing you will see is his powerfully built body. Though he is built more with a solid or stocky
body type, he is very muscular. All muscles on his body are strong. In the past, Damien had fought for the Long Patrol of Salamandastron and from those many battles he has plenty of scars. The biggest two are by far the one down his left leg, from knee to shin which he received from a blade slash, and the scar from his left forehead through his left eye and down to his chin. He lost his eye in that battle. Damien has fur that is a soft nut brown color but his underbelly is a grayish-white tint to it. Damien also has humongous hands and feet that some have said when he's hugged them, it felt like a bear hug. His ears are taller than most hares' but the right ear has a nip cut off of it from another blade slash he had received. His one eye left is a deep blue color almost like an ocean.

Clothing Description: Damien wears a men's kilt that us colored brown around his waist with a belt to hold it on. He also has on a now dirty white shirt that is cut down the middle in a V-shape. A pair of boots on his feet in which a small knif is kept in it as already mentiond, and a brown tricorn hat complement the outfit. Damien also wears a lot of armor. He has metal shoulder plates that go on - Well, his shoulders of course  ;D He does not wear a breastplate as most warrior hares do because he finds they get in his way. He wears shin guards, arm guards, elbow guards and knee guards of silver though. Though it is not noticeable, he does wear a very light unnoticeable chain mail strip under the shirt (If you've watch LOTR it is like Frodo's chain mail in the first LOTR). As already mentioned, he has his sword sheath, arrow quiver, dagger holders, and the knife in hi boot.

Personality Description: Damien is a very determined person as you will find out if you ever meet him. If he sets his mind to something he will do it no matter what the odds. He is very talkative to almost everyone he meets. When he has a problem though, he will stay quiet which is a good way to determine if he is upset or not. Though Damien gets along with almost everyone, he will have one or two extremely good friends that he will stick with no matter what.
Damien thinks fast in hard situations. He knows what to do at the right time. Also he has great Concentration power.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Tam and Martin

Hey, Maybe I could PM all the members who were in the last Round and maybe they'd be interested.

Jetthebinturong

I'd also pm the guys who signed up but haven't replied to this because they either don't know or don't care

Tam and Martin

Faiyloe

This looks like fun is there still time to join?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm ztill in! Vot exactly 'appened tae ze lazt round? Lazt ah checked, me character Aldar vaz 'idden an' ze zread 'ad zuddenly died. Vot 'appened after zat?