Islands on water
Underground     
Swampland
Islands on lava
River banks
Mudflats   

Tam and Martin

Can't say cus I wasn't in the last one.

I PMed all those who had signed up before and all those who had participated in the last round.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

Presumably they all fought and someone won (my money is still on Murcroni) and was released, at which point the organisers went out and captured another hapless bunch of gladiators

Anyway, I forgot to make my character so:

Name: Bai Huan
Species: Siberian weasel
Physical description: Bai Huan is lithe and agile, his fighting style is fast rather than strong, hoping to fluster/avoid his opponents with great speed
Weapon(s): A tanto knife, two tambo staffs, two kama scythes
Clothing: He wears a brown samurai chestplate and shoulder plates but lighter than they would normally be, allowing him extra speed and agility
*Capture: He was too trusting of these westerners, he accepted an offer of tea but the tea was drugged with sleeping draught, knocking him out, when he awoke, he was in the arena
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 25, 2014, 10:13:32 PM

Name: Bai Huan
Species: Siberian weasel
Physical description: Bai Huan is lithe and agile, his fighting style is fast rather than strong, hoping to fluster/avoid his opponents with great speed
Weapon(s): A tanto knife, two tambo staffs, two kama scythes
Clothing: He wears a brown samurai chestplate and shoulder plates but lighter than they would normally be, allowing him extra speed and agility
*Capture: He was too trusting of these westerners, he accepted an offer of tea but the tea was drugged with sleeping draught, knocking him out, when he awoke, he was in the arena

SIBERIAN WEASEL!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Great.

Name:  It changes. (Some of them have been (Or will be) Max, Wing, Ivy, Nut, Moon, Thaw, Silver and Ash,) (I'll make sure to put down what ever it is at the moment to avoid confusion in the RP. Right now she is Silver Moon.

Species: Squirrel

*Age:  Her age is unclear but she seems around 15 or 20 but then again that could be way off.

Personality: She is insane, Extreme mood swings, very talkative although half the time she makes no seance, hyper, she talks to inanimate object and talks even if no one is about. She is fierce in an intense way.

Physical description:  Unkempt dark brown fur, strange big gold colored eyes, neat pointy white teeth, One or two scars on her body, and a white swirly tattoo on her left upper arm going up her neck and on to the bottom side of her face. She got it a bit back on a whim and will some times forget that it is there. She is short and thin and very fast.

Weapon(s): Her teeth, Anything she can get her paws on, stones sharp branches, etc.. She also has a sharp thin Dirk, Two thin dagger (But not as thin as the dirk), and a sling yet the projectiles she uses are not blunt stones but sharp pieces of metal shrapnel a lot like arrow heads (She has about 20 of these).  

Clothing: She has a raged dark colored tunic with a rope belt. She went threw a faze where she covered herself in face paint, Another where she attached feathers to her fur and cloths, and once she was obsessed with shells.

*Capture: She was ambushed on the road she fought with an intense ferocity driven by insanity killing many but was brought down in the end by shear numbers and even then she struggled with all her might till she was knocked unconscious.  
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

Unimaginative

Will this be up soon? We've got 9 characters, and you said 5-10, so.... ::)
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Tam and Martin

If this was to go up soon, then I would only be able to participate in part of this. I am leaving for NJ in Mid-May so I won't be getting on the computer then.

Jetthebinturong

NJ?

Also I would have started it IF I'd remembered to put up the arena poll which I didn't  ::)

Go check the previous topic for the options (ruins is no longer one) and then post underneath because I'm tired and can't be bothered to make a new poll

Tam and Martin

Jetthebinturong

Ah, abbreviating the names of states, gotcha. Is that a common thing to do?

Tam and Martin

Sometimes. I don't normally do it but I guess I did this time!

ZaranTheBlack

Name: Meiredan
Species: Otter
Physical Description: Average height, black-furred, graceful in appearance but evidently muscular, dark brown eyes
Weapons: A short sword similar to the Gousim rapier
Clothing: Jagged sheet of metal wrapped around wrist as shield, and dark, leatherlike clothing that is slick and lightweight
Capture: On a quest for a rare herb that is useful for tending wounds when captured in the night when she was asleep

Also, I think I got this, but if anyone could explain to me how to do this? I am kind of confused... Do I have to post my type of round on here too?
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Jetthebinturong

If you're asking whether or not you need to vote for an arena, yes you do. Also accepted.

Sign-ups are now closed, I will start the sign-ups for round two when round one has only two contestants left. If you died in round one feel free to sign-up for round two. Now I need to go and make that poll

EDIT: POLL IS UP! Please vote as soon as possible, everyone needs to vote

ZaranTheBlack

Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD