News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaggHero

A couple of weeks ago...School textbook.

When was the last time you had to put the bop in the bop she bop she bop?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

never.. Lol

When was the last time you ate a breakfast that had pancakes,bacon, and orange juice?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

Way too long ago...

When was the last time you had to run for a mile?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

like you said, way too long ago

when was the last time you attended a big event?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

A couple weeks.  My graduation. lol  There were a lot of people there.

When was the last time you moved to a different state?

Redwallfan7

in 1999, Lol. Wyoming to Colorado

When was the last time you played an adventure game?

TaggHero

At least a couple months.  That makes me feel sort of depressed. lol

When was the last time you wrote something longer than five pages?

Redwallfan7

never

When was the last time you made a present for someone else?

TaggHero

At least a year or two.

When was the last time you tried to sleep but couldn't?

Redwallfan7

yesterday night

When was the last time you visited a large store?

Rainshadow

Umm, I don't remember.

When was the last time you saw a really cute picture?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

just a few minutes ago, in the cute animal photos thread!

When was the last time you were in a photo shoot? Lol

Rainshadow

Um, Easter?  Idk.

When was the last time you sang in the shower?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

a long time ago

When was the last time you saw a live show with live animals?

Rainshadow

In May.

When was the last time you went to an amusement park?