The game without any rules!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, February 08, 2014, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

As the title says, this a game without any rules!

I'm winning because I'm on square 347, and you can become a winner whenever you want!

Life is too short to rush through it.

MatthiasMan

I win because I'm foxier.

Wait. . . .

THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS THERE CAN BE RULES! YOU HAVE LOST!

Rainshadow

*Throws a javelin at Ungatt*  WOOHOO!  I WIN!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

MatthiasMan

THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS THERE CAN BE RULES! I SHALL CREATE RULES!

The first and only rule is. . .

MATTHIAS MAN ALWAYS WINS!

Rainshadow

No, no, that couldn't be a rule.  This game has no rules, therefore there are no rules.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

This game has no rules, therefore there can be rules.  There is no rule that says there can be rules.  If rules are free then only rules cannot provide rules.  When rules decide who wins, then there are no rules.  But if there are no rules, there must be a rule that says that there are no rules.  OUT THOUGHT! BOYEE

Gonff the Mousethief

*blows up MatthiasMan*
hope that will make him quite!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Unimaginative

*Is standing idly to the side, eating a taco.* Er...I'm actually winning, because I own the Taco Palace, and am the King of the Royal Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil and Argentina."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

MatthiasMan

The rule to this game is that there are no rules. . . That's dumb.

A game without rules doesn't exist because that is the rule.  The only way to make a game without rules is to say that there is no rule that says I can have a rule that says there are no rules. . .

Right?

Norham Waterpaw

I'm surprised the paradox hasn't killed you yet.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

*Hits everybody with pink water balloons, then is put into 2nd place in the game* I win because I'm in second place!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Blaggut

*Sits on the invisible throne, contemplating his attack on this topic. Is now done*

Suddenly, Corrupted Bunnies pour through the wormhole Mathhias Man created with his paradox!!

And thus the Taco Palace explodes, because that's how paradoxes work. :)
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

I wanna know what the Game of Thrones is about.  All I can picture is a bunch of people playing musical chairs to try and compete for the throne.  Musical thrones!  :D

(Oh, by the way, by stating all that, I win!)

MatthiasMan

You know this topic is gonna be really cheap because people will say they win on the last post.  This is basically another Last Post Wins topic. :D