A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Ushen glanced at Arya, "Do you want any held moving your stuff back?"

Dannflower Reguba

When Vatra pointed out that their hands were still purple he looked at his own, "Oh......... Well, I guess I've got a purple cloak now." Ervoyce had absentmindedly crossed his arms and grabbed the sides of his cloak making dark purple scratch-like marks. He smacked his forehead, only to remember that his paws were still dyed. He spoke again, somewhat sheepishly, "Uh yeah, why don't we help Arya get her room back in order?" The print was only faint, but there were still traces of purple tracing from the top of his nose to his forehead. The dark squirrel rubbed his hands together quickly to dry and burn off enough of the dye to avoid painting anything else before he made a fool of himself.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra started to giggle in little spurts that sounded like a hyperventilated hiccup due to the injured shoulder and her failed efforts to keep it from hurting.  "perhaps we should wash up first, we don't want to turn Arya's room purple," Vatra said with a lopsided grin. "Don't want a purple Bryant either," She said looking that the white squirrel. The dye would show up the clearest in his fur than anyone else's.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Bryant grimaced. "Um, please no. No purple Bryant." He said, only half teasing. It would be a pain in the tail to get it out of his fur fully. (This he knew from experience.) Arya nodded to Ushen, then laughed at Ervoyce. "Oh, hahahaha, sorry, heeheehee, Ervoyce. You just, hahahaha, look a, hohoho, funny with a purple, hahaheehee, nose!" She said, trying to hold back the giggles.

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce's cheeks would've been red if one could have actually seen them. After Vatra made her comment about Bryant, he couldn't help but grin and join in, "Nah, if we were going to paint him, it'd have to be pink." She was right though, they needed to clean up properly before helping the others. He made his way to a wash basin in the fairly nearby kitchen.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra could not help her self, at the thought of a pink Bryant, and fell into an uncontrolled fit of laughter "Oh haa- oh hee.. ow.. ah- oh- ow, ow" only to be stopped short by a sharp pain in her shoulder. Still unable to say anything for fear of bursting into another fit of painful giggles and trying to keep a strait face, Vatra followed the other purple squirrel to the kitchen. Once there she rinsed her paw and grabbed a bar of soap only to find it is exceedingly difficult to hold a bar of soap with only one paw.  It slipped and fell into the basin. Her paw went in after it only to loose it once more. She cased the thing around in the water with growing frustration.     

Cornflower MM

Bryant was horrified at the mention of tufrning him pink, but saw the funny side of it, too. Chuckling quietly, he started off for Arya's tempory room.

rachel25

Ushen followed after Bryant, muttering something about if they got dye on Arya's bedroom walls, he'd skin them both.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

OOC: I think she meant to say Ushen followed Bryant.

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC: *face palm* I'm just not braining at all.  :P

Cornflower MM

OOC: It's fine.

BIC: Brysant raised an eyebrow."Wouldn't that be too harsh? How about just hanging them from their toes? Or, better yet, keeping them separate for a day?" He teased. Arya shook her head, quietly following Ushen. Males could be so. . . . . Insensitive some times.

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce's paw reached into the bowl and grabbed the soap, "You look like... like you could use some, ah, help." The black squirrel was trying desperately not to laugh at Vatra faltering, but it wasn't working so well. He handed the soap to his friend, having already cleaned his hands, "Don't lose the basin now too you hear!" He made himself scarce before he hurt himself trying to contain his mirth.

Faiyloe

Vatra took the soap and placed it next to the bowl, her paw having been cleaned mostly by the struggle. For thanks she replied "Oh I'll lose it alright, right o'er your head I will. Jus' you try chasing round a bar o' wet soap with only yer left paw, You'd be needin' help then too," Though knowing Ervoyce he was probably ambidextrous. Vatra quickly dried her paw on the towel and used her tunic to finish the job as she hurried to catch up with the squirrel calling "Get back here, you." She probably would have tried to take the bowel with her as well if she had had the use of her other arm but as things where that would have been to difficult.