News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Steampunk RP!

Started by The Shade, February 10, 2014, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

We should have one of the forums artists draw a picture of the characters. Their all really interesting and unique, and would look great in, say, Norhams art.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Oh, while I'm thinking about it, Han, are you ever going to post in AWTFYH? IT's youe own RP, ya know.

Now, yeah, that sounds like a WONDERFUL idea! Hmm.....Nor's good, but so are Leatho and Russano. But, it's not up to me. (Thank the gods)

Unimaginative

Well...Er.... If I do rejoin AWTFYH, then I'll probably be dumping the shrew I made. Brokentooth will stay, however. Also, it's you, Dan's, and Rach's roleplay. Not mine.  :P

Cornflower MM

That's true. I also need you to post as Tauten and your other character in TQFTBT.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: HanNorwood on April 29, 2014, 01:51:39 PM
We should have one of the forums artists draw a picture of the characters. Their all really interesting and unique, and would look great in, say, Norhams art.

I'll think through it. I've got exams comong up, but hey, in a week, I'm outta' school.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

Why isn't anyone posting? Vicky's stuck in her bed until somebody else posts!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

I'm in a similar position- I'm waiting for others to post.

Unimaginative

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yes, Skarzs? I can't post until Shade does!

The Skarzs

Was wondering if this can still be joined. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Shade

Sorry. Couldn't get on yesterday. I'll try and get us outta this gridlock.  :P

@Skarz: Yes, definatly still open. As long as you've read the RP and you're on top of things, I'm cool.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

I try to read an RP before I decide to join it.
Anyhow, thanks!

Name: Drengar
Species: Cougar
Side: Rebels
Appearance: Strongly muscled; gray-brown fur; eye patch on right eye; gray pants, but no shirt
Weapons: Customized guns on his forearms, having two barrels on each one that are fired from a switch held in his paw; he also carries a machete at his side.
Personality: He jokes even when things are getting serious; he is smart and sees into tricks with an experienced eye. While he makes light of things, he knows when to stop. Is also known to have a fiery temper.
Other: Is a specialized weapons designer, builder, and dealer; he sells to the highest bidder. (The empire is now after him because he would not sell them any weapons for their pitiful price they offered). Owns a fast little airship that he runs by himself to use as his base of weapons sellings.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.