News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

An RP with magic

Started by Jetthebinturong, February 20, 2014, 10:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Can ah be an Unas? (From Ztargate SG-1)

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

Not unless he's a mythological creature, no
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vell, 'e lookz a bit loike vone...(In vone epizode zey 'ave an Goa'uld-controlled Unas playin' off a village'z fear o' ze Devil an' pretendin' tae be a daemon tae take ava villagerz tae become Goa'uld 'oztz, zae ye could count 'im az vone.)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

But he's actually an alien?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye. But 'e'z nae an alien on 'iz planet. (An' 'e'z juzt a different livin' creature. 'e'z nae loike ze Goa'uld viz ztuff loike zpacezhipz an' vot nae.)

Blaggut

Quote from: HanNorwood on February 22, 2014, 03:23:00 PM
Hey, I'm not the only one who knows about auras. A few comments though.
Your form of Auric Magic is based off of Micheal Scotts "Alchemyst" series.
All things animate have an aura, which varies depending on a person. For a trusted list of auras and their meanings, look at http://www.pebblesspiritualcave.com/Auras.html
I'll post my app in a bit, when I have more time.

BEST SERIES EVER!!! That's the modern thing right?
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Jetthebinturong

Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel is tied with James A. Owen's Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica for my favourite book series of all time.

Sorry HiAG you can't be an Unas

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ratz! Hmm...Ah'll be back after rezearchin' zome ozer creaturez! *Goez off tae rezearch*

EDIT: Juzt vonderin': Could ah be an ogre vho lookz loike an Unas?

Jetthebinturong

Sure so long as every other ogre at least resembles one.

Feel free to post your apps or whatever, I've got a pretty good idea for the plot and it shall be posted soon

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Jetthebinturong

Okay so I'll post the thread now, it'll be called "The Adventures of Richard: Mustelian War (An RP With Magic)"

BlueRose

I just realized that I never actually created my character...

Name: Karybda Fyrewhyte
Species: Pisuhand dragon, only a bit adapted to fit what I like as far as dragons. (description here: http://www.blackdrago.com/species/puk.htm )
Magical skill set: She's a dragon. She breathes fire. She also shapeshifts into a cat on an irregular basis.
Personality: Karybda is easily angered, but a really nice individual to have as a friend. Just don't push her buttons.
Weapons: See 'Magical skill set'.
Description: Karybda is larger than most of her species, due to the slight changes made by her narrator to her form. She is four feet long, and her scales are a smoky black. Her eyes are iridescent and seem to whirl gently if stared at. Her tail has a feathered, pearly-white end.

Tada!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jetthebinturong

Please copy and paste your sheet to "The Adventures of Richard: The Mustelian War (An RP With Magic)"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy