News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: just trying to work around everyone's stories geez

BIC: Davidari then turne to the hare with a raised eyebrow now what was it again my friend?

Gonff the Mousethief

''Sah, what that vermin just did is what I saw 5 bally creatures doin' last night wot!'' 5 big spinny thingys in fir and water and some other things wot!''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp looked at Tonto. "Five other beasts who can perform magic? Hmm..." He looked gravely around him. They could become a threat, and Wisp knew. He had to be more careful, lest his true identity be known.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

''Yes indeed sah, I was leaving me mate Nate a not and when I was walking back, I saw 5 beasts outside doin a whole thingamabobber of water, arrows and other things wot!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari thought for a moment them replied t the hare, "Finding creatures capible o using magician is rare and especially finding five of them. Strange, I hope you have more information for me in the future for I want you to scout out the woods ahead."

Gonff the Mousethief

''Alright Sah I shall!''
Tonto walked ahead of them.
Sir MetalTalon had been watching them. When he saw Tonto run ahead, he decided he should pay them a visit.
MMMKKKKAAAAA!!!!
'AAAAAHHH!''
MetalTalon swooped in infront of Tonto!
''Thou shalt not be afraid of thee, for I am not foe. I have come to give thine group information.''
''D-D-Davidari is t--t-that way Sah.''
Tonto could not stop shaking. He had never met an eagle before.
''Thank thee, I shall see them.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Skarzs

Kliegh dragged the unconscious fox to an inconspicuous area at the edge of camp. He patted the fox's cheek with the back of his paw. "Sleep tight, sunshine. You'll wake up with a dreadful cold, but you'll be fine. For now, just lay quiet." The fox didn't respond, but only breathed lightly. The ferret hustled back to the rest of the horde.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari saw the massive bird from a distance and was greatly awed by its presence,"What in the name of oblivion is that?! That is probably the largest bird I have ever seen in me bloomin life!"

Dannflower Reguba

As Kliegh stood and turned to go back to the horde, Arraka stepped in front and once again held her hidden blade mere inches from the ferret's chest, "So, a traitor to the hound?" She looked up just enough to let her eyes bore into her potential prey, "I'm sure you know what happens to those who double-cross their leaders." The squirrel had noticed curious behavior in the vermin, and decided to test him. If he passed the test, she would have a fellow spy to consort with... But if he failed, he'd be one less vermin for the Mossflower army to deal with.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

Zanthar often would like to go on private walks by himself. It did not seems very evil but it was what he liked. He walked away from the camp and climbed into a tree, looking intro the sky he removed his helmet, "Oh mother... what would you think ôf me right now?..." he became very sad but held in his sorrow and sang a song he had heard growing up from his father.

The Skarzs

The ferret smiled under his helmet. "A traitor? Is taking out an enemy without killing treason? Indeed, you are a strange one. Well, as long as you have me at death's edge, we can talk. You don't seem like a creature to kill without reason; that said, you don't seem like a creature to side with the Deathhound or kill for him. Neither am I.
You try not to kill either. You're a squirrel; most squirrels hate us vermin type, and rarely side with us. We're marching for Redwall, a place for peaceful creatures, mice and squirrels like yourself." He took his helmet off and looked Arraka in the eyes. "You're here to stop him, aren't you?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka was somewhat more relieved, but still wary and cautious as vermin were well known for deception. While they generally weren't the brightest, they knew their way around treachery and deception very well, maybe this beast before her was trying to expose her real intentions. That is, until he took off his helmet. She stared into his eyes, often referred to as the doorway to a beasts heart, she listened intently to what his heart cried out and his heart proved his honesty. Arraka retracted her arm and blade before pulling the edge of her hood back down. With a wry semi-grin she responded to his words, "No, I guess it's not really treason... Not like I care one way or another, I'm just glad I don't have a mess to clean up." She continued with a more serious approach as she turned to head back to the horde, "What do you know? I have a means of communicating with the forces that are opposing this devil and they need all the information they can get."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Kliegh gnawed his lip. "I'm afraid that all I know is where we're going, who's leading, and the other side is going to have a lot of trouble. Didn't realize it was the Deathhound; infernal beast just won't stay dead, or so I hear. Oh, there were a few strange, cloaked beasts that went into his tent. Looked like they were mages of some kind. You might have already seen them.
And Redwall. I hope you've warned them. Seasons ago they cared for me. I've never returned the favor and have no intention of killing innocent creatures."
He stuffed his helmet back on and extended a paw. "If you are really against them, then you have my word that I will help you. Will you let me?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka shook hands, "Though I may do my own work best alone, friends, allies, and the like are always welcome. Only a fool would turn such things down, and I for one have no intention of playing the fool." She pondered, "I'll have to check into these potential mages as they always pose the greatest threat, do you know much magic?"