News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Kliegh was knocked off his paws by the mysterious and powerful sound. He tore off his helmet, the sound waves reverberating inside the steel armor. His head pounded and his ears rang; the ferret stood slowly and tried to find the strange squirrel.
"Danged, mysterious, unhelpful. . ." He noticed her running off in the woodlands, and stumbled after her, shoving back on his helmet. He gritted his teeth as he clanked as quickly as he could after her. "Nice warning, I'd like to try that again some time," he muttered to himself.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on May 25, 2014, 05:33:24 AM
Davidari nodded and ordered the other woodlanders to cover their wars as the black squirrel had instructed them to.

Zanthar looked at the ottermaiden, mouth open, he dropped the demonic trident from his claws and peeled the helm from his face revealing the ghastly scar from the adder many seasons ago a single tear fell down his evil face, "R.... Razer?!"

"Zanthar!" It's him...how is it him? Razer would never forget Zanthar's scar. Not because she thought that it marred his appearance, but because it had constantly reminded her of the time she had thought that he had been killed and left her alone.

"It's you," said Razer slowly. "I thought you were dead..again."

OOC: I thought Razer is already married to Skipper Brock, or does that happen later?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Ha she is cuz he was in the last one.

BIC: Zanthar took a step towards the otter warroiress and stroked his paw along her face, "It's really is you... I have missed you so much my beloved. It has been forever." He she'd another tear as he looked into her crystalline eyes.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: So very sorry about the double post but is this RP dead?

The Skarzs

OOC: I post when it's worth posting. :P Unfortunately, other people appear to choose not to do so.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

"If you have the numbers to deal with them then yes, surprise is on your side. Zanthar is away, and the vermin aren't ready."

OOC: I don't like making dud posts like that.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp stepped up alongside Davi, his paws glowing. "May I please?" He said, giving a wicked grin.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on May 27, 2014, 04:04:20 AM
OOC: Ha she is cuz he was in the last one.

BIC: Zanthar took a step towards the otter warroiress and stroked his paw along her face, "It's really is you... I have missed you so much my beloved. It has been forever." He she'd another tear as he looked into her crystalline eyes.

For a few moments, Razer stood with her eyes staring into Zanthar's. Then, she reluctantly averted her gaze. "Zanthar..you're not dead. How are you not dead?" Her words were a pathetic attempt to express the ineffable emotions that were surging inside her.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

OOC:  I'm slightly confused... who's where?  I know that the majority of us are in one location, but where exactly is that location?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Oh, now she's talking with mice? If I don't learn something. . . Kliegh ran closer to Arraka. He waited until he was close enough to be heard without causing too large a disturbance before he called out. "Hey!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Rainshadow, everyone is outside of the vermin encampment except for Razer an Zanthar.

BIC: Davidari nodded at Wisp replying, "indeed my friend go on ahead."

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka looked at Wisp's glowing hands and spoke after waving Kliegh over to them, "That gives me an idea, you're a pyro right? Follow me, we'll take off to the left side." She briefly introduced Kliegh to Davidari before preparing to give the vermin an even nastier surprise.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Kliegh peered at Wisp's heated paws through his eye slits. A pyro, ugh. He nudged Davidari, asking about Arraka. "Has she always been this strange?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Ah, okay, thanks!

BIC:  Shadow walked closer to Davidari, her husband following.  "What do you need us to do, Davi?" she asked, nearly interrupting the ferret already speaking.

Meanwhile, Shade was thoroughly confused with the situation, but tried not to let it show.  On the inside, however, she wondered who everybeast was, and what was about to happen.  This was definitely an odd group.

Stepping toward a mouse-smelling beast who was speaking to the other wildcats, the she-cat asked, "Are we going to do something stealthy?  Because I can help with that.  I could distract the vermin or something, as I do look quite like one."  She gestured to both her features and her attire.

OOC:  I feel I've contributed almost nothing to the situation, but oh well.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

OOC: Aand no one's suspicious of the strange armor-clad ferret that just joined them? Okay then. . .

BIC: Kliegh was beginning to get anxious and bored at the same time. He poked Shadow with a little bit of ice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.