News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce - An AU RP

Started by Faiyloe, February 21, 2014, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which title do you like best. (If you are not in This RP but have been fallowing along feel free to vote.

The Beginning
The Beginning of The End
Fire, Water and the Beginning of the End
Bloodied Families
Distrust
The Gap Widens

The Skarzs

My char is going to kill random un-played people, like peasants and such. Not actually any of you guys.
He's a psychopath.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That is Ok just so long as it is not a Players character.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I know. But it would be interesting for somebeast to have a run-in with him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Okay! Edited my app! It's still apparent that my character was trained for Donavin's forces, but it doesn't say anything about being his son now.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 05, 2014, 08:02:43 PM
...You have to ask but I am not intending for there to be to much killing in this RP anyway. 

Ratz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

@Faiyloe, um, can I have Orville, or do you want to wait a bit longer? 

Faiyloe

rachel25

YAY!  I'll have to post the sheet tomorrow, sorry but I've G2G.

Blaggut

Wait, I thought this was about killing...

I was hoping my character could have a run in, stab his attacker with a shovel, but sadly be killed...
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

No it is not about killing. It is about stopping the feud before it gets to that. although you can kill your character off if you like. But that is not the point of the RP.

rachel25

Um, I was wondering, could Orvil be married?

Name: Orvil
Spices: Otter
Family: Gretheg
Role: Lord
Weapon(s): Sword, shield, dagger, sling
Appearance: Taller and bigger then Donavin, His burly, and muscular. Has green eyes, and quite a lot of scars
Armour/Clothing: wear a maroon tunic, black boots, and a black leather belt. Has hardened leather armour.
Personality: A strong leader, is sensible, and is careful about what decisions he makes. Always looks at the situation from every angle.  
Dislikes: Foolishness, and bullies.
Strengths: He thinks things through, is physically strong, and has a lot of followers.
Weaknesses: His temper, when he losses it, he losses it in a big way. His pride, his wife, and his lack of skill with a bow.
History: The older brother of Donavin and the leader of the larger half of the Gretheg estate.  
Other:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ah zought zat ziz vaznae aboot romance? Ech, cootiez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

@ Rachel: You are excepted and yes Orville can have a Wife.

::) *Rolls eyes at HIAG. if you have been married for along time it is not really romance (The relationship is very different) and anyway it could have been an arranged marriage. Also I never said that there couldn't be romance just said that it was to be extra and not the main plot.

Rusvul

Are both families adamantine (Or mostly so) about continuing the feud?

Faiyloe

More or less. Each side wants the other side to be the one to give in.