Started by Cornflower MM, February 22, 2014, 10:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

Name: Lana Barksword
Gendar: Male
Animal: Badger
Personality: Outgoing, loves to be around dibbuns and the elderly
Other:

And here is another character that I would like to add If it is possible.

Name: Fourfang Stoneshade
Animal: Wildcat
Personality: Very calm and composed.
Other:
Prom! Here I come!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zince Ah'm nae in ziz, anybeazt vho vantz tae play az Glirid can gae roight a'ead, if tiz okay.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jovani Fur-Ripper

Bizzaro! Yes, it is true.....Jovani Fur-Ripper has returned from the Great Mount Kilimanjaro! And though the cause of much sorrow amongst fellow Role-Players (from not responding in the posts like ought to), Jovani wishes to announce that dear old "Time" has been brought back into life and will be a bit more of a ballplayer!

Name: Jovani Fur-Ripper

Weapon: Long Bow/Arrow, Throwing Knives

Animal: Badger

Rank(Novice, Sister/Brother, Dibbun...): Weapons Master, Former Captain; Currently Wanderer.

Personality: Very Serious and Strict Military-Officer Attitude. He views jokes and humour as a distraction and waste of time, and has tendencies to judge people too harshly.

Other(you put like if you wanna be Infirmary Person): None.

Cornflower MM

PEOPLE!!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE THE SHEET THAT I PROVIDED!!! I WON'T ACCEPT OTHERWISE!!

Faiyloe

I'm sorry but I have thought it over and would like to drop out of this RP. I am having trouble keeping up any one can take over my character. this is no longer fun for me. It is nothing any one did and it is an awesome RP but I just can't do it right now.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Wait, WHAT??!?!?!?!?! Well, if you're not having fun any more....Perhaps another time, another RP? I'm not mad, just a little disappointed. But I understand.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Sorry to see you go Faiy, but I guess I've done it recently, and I'm sure we all understand.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 03, 2014, 07:33:39 PM
Zince Ah'm nae in ziz, anybeazt vho vantz tae play az Glirid can gae roight a'ead, if tiz okay.

Uh, Head? Wrong RP. But if you want to join, that's fine with me!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 05, 2014, 10:08:40 PM

Ach, Flint, vaz zat yer fault? Nevermoind; tiz probably better tae nae try tae foind oot. Zae, anyvay, votever ze RP zat ah 'ad Glirid in, vhoever vantz tae play az 'im can gae roight a'ead. Az for ziz RP, zorry, but ah'm in a fev RP'z again na', zae nay zankz. Ah 'ope yer RP doez major, zough!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 05, 2014, 10:45:25 PM

Ach, Flint, vaz zat yer fault? Nevermoind; tiz probably better tae nae try tae foind oot. Zae, anyvay, votever ze RP zat ah 'ad Glirid in, vhoever vantz tae play az 'im can gae roight a'ead. Az for ziz RP, zorry, but ah'm in a fev RP'z again na', zae nay zankz. Ah 'ope yer RP doez major, zough!
Glirid was in Hidden Within the Walls, which I'm in, and so I guess I'll play him.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 06, 2014, 02:14:57 AM

Glirid was in Hidden Within the Walls, which I'm in, and so I guess I'll play him.
Being the Owner of that RP, that's all alright with me.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 06, 2014, 02:14:57 AM

Major! Ah vanted 'im tae continue 'iz ztory, even if ah couldnae be ze vone tae dae it.

Cornflower MM

Good! I'm glad that's settled...Oh, and I completelyu forgot to PM Gnoflet yesterday, so I'm going to do that now.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.