News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Eclipse

Started by Griffen, February 23, 2014, 12:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Um Griffen does that really say "Today I had an old piece of rotten meat with a side of bread with mold"? If it does it doesn't really answer Ghett's question

The Dark noticed the prisoner looking at him "Apa yang anda lihat?" he asked before he remembered that the prisoner probably couldn't understand him. He muttered darkly to himself "Jika mereka memegang saya di sini lebih lama aku akan kembali ke tanah ini dengan tentera saya apabila saya dilepaskan dan meletakkan sisa kepadanya, bermula dengan penjara ini!" he paused "Tetapi jika saya mati di sini saya akan meletakkan satu sumpahan yang kekal di tempat ini dan datang kembali menghantui ia, ia pasti akan memberikan mereka pengawal sesuatu untuk difikirkan."

OOC: What species is prisoner?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Griffen

OOC: Haha yes he did say that, but he said it because Ghett doesn't know the language. It's kinda like a joke, because it makes no sense. And yeah he understands what The Dark is saying, earlier when both your characters were in the jail, he told Damar to listen to his master about not lying. Also don't forget to post as Damar as he went to go see the king, who is in the inner city. (The entire inner city is made of gold, from the streets to the palaces.)

BIC:

Prisoner

"Sebuah kutukan? Kami akan jika Anda benar-benar ingin keluar, aku akan menunjukkan kepada Anda cara terbaik. Tapi whats di dalamnya untuk saya?" The fox replied to Dark.

Unimaginative

As Niklas walked to the gate, a rat holding a bucket tripped, and the water got all over Niklas. "It's fine, it was an accident." Said Niklas, cutting over the Rat's apologies. "Anyways, cool water is welcome in this heat. How d'you stand it out here, all day?"
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Griffen

Young rats near  Niklas

"Its not that bad once you get used to it." she replied to him while still offering the bowl of fruit. The young boy got to his feet and picked up the bucket "Plus we wear bleached Squ-" he was cut off by his sister's elbow while it shoved into his chest. "Anyways, there is a storm coming, will you stay with our family till it passes?"

Unimaginative

Niklas smiled. "Yes. I've been looking for a place to stay since I arrived," the Ermine said happily. "And yes, I suppose the heat isn't very problematic once yer used to it. Now, what was that yew were saying before yer sister cut ye off?" Niklas asked.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

AbbotAlf0809

Ghett sighed and face palmed thinking, "Great, I'm im prison either a bunch if wackos..." he looked outside at the city, if only he could get outside! He yelled at the guards, "you have to believe me! You gotta lemme outta this joint! I'm tellin you I work for the Bounty Hunters Guild! I have no right to be locked up in here!" The guard banged his sword handle on the bars, "Shat up! You don't have the badges to prove it so silence!"

Jetthebinturong

The Dark mused over his options "Apakah di dalamnya untuk anda? Saya menganggap bahawa ucapan terima kasih abadi saya tidak memadai? Bagaimana dengan kekayaan, semua orang mahu kekayaan hari ini atau mungkin anda lebih suka kuasa untuk kekayaan? A kapten, umum juga daripada gerombolan saya, yang akan mencukupi untuk anda?"

Damar marveled at the inner city, it was made of gold, the streets were paved with it, the houses were made from it, the whole place was gold. He didn't have long to admire his surroundings as the guards kept on hustling him down the streets. Soon Damar had reached the heart of the inner city where a great sprawling palace was closed off behind gates of gold.

OOC: I'm making assumptions about the city here such as the palace being at the centre and stuff. I don't really know what the Secrien policy for taking people to their king is so I'll let you take care of that if you don't mind
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: So how is everyone supposed to meet up?

BIC: Ghett sulked in the jail cell toying with his hidden lockpick. If only that guard would leave and he could break out. He needed a distraction and he needed one fast for if he wasn't at the rendezvous spot by sundown, his bounty would be off and it would go from official business to cold murder. That was the one downside to the BHG, if a bounty was called off the hunter had to deal with the law.
He watched as the guard stood there getting more bored by the minute, eventually he would leave and find something else to do.

The Skarzs

OOC: I was going to see if Zsurgan could pass by the prison and get in contact with one or more of the prisoners; might be able to help somehow.

BIC: The sand lizard travelled fast and hard through the sands, avoiding likely signs of squin and trying to keep his footfalls light, as vibrations could be sensed through the sand by the dangerous beasts. Upon cresting a dune, he bliked his eyes in satisfaction as he saw the city before him. Just a little further and he would be out of threat of the squin. He reached the entrance to the city without incident, and went in to seek an armorer for his project.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

She then backed away from the edge and went over to Lehscus "Lets go. Go to the town."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Griffen

OOC: So basically I'm trying to get everyone to the king, but I don't want it to be way to sudden. So take your time, make good post, just don't dilly dally to long.

BIC:

Prisoner

He was looking at The Dark, and decided that his deal was good enough. What he did next was very hard to describe, he took control shifted the light. Moving out of his cage he passed through the bars and behind Dark, gently tapping on his shoulder. "I accept your proposal, And only ask for land. Any small country you own will be good enough."

OOC: Just to make sure you know what just happened, in the jest of it, he teleported. But his power is also in control of light, so it still looks like he is standing in his cell. (Like a false image) Only once he touches or someone else touches him will they actually see him, not just his false image. His image will stay up as long as he wishes.

BIC:

The King (Around Damar)

"It will happen soon!" A crazy old man yelled from the throne room, he turned and looked at Damar.
"I apologize..." said a duke "The king has had his share of good days, today is not one of them."
"Silence! You know not what you speak! Now... you! cat thing, I want you to gather your friends, the others who come with you, and return here. It will happen soon!" The guards released Damar and handed keys to the prison. "Hurry!" the king yelled while falling to the floor and started to cry.

OOC:
@skyraz, if you wish to pass to the prison you may, but you'll probably be picked up by Damar and the others and go to the king. Or you could find a Squin skillmen and make something from your hide, then guards will come and bring you to the king. Your choice

The Skarzs

Zsurgan strode through the streets, missing nothing, yet not finding any place capable of his required task. He would be forced to ask. He stopped by a merchant cart and stared unblinkingly at the rat merchant.
"Where can this be worked on?" he asked.
The rat was taken aback by his frighteningly raspy voice that sounded dry and almost dead. "Th-that way," he stuttered, pointing further up the road, nearer the central city. The spiny lizard walked away without another word. Talking took up too much time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: When We get to the town my character will probably get arrested. ;D :P I'm waiting for Dan to post.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Griffen

OOC: Haha ok if you say so, the guards normally wont do anything if you make it to the city without them catching you. And they'll just be bringing you to the King anyways.

BIC:

Squin Skillmen

He looked at the squin, it was trying to find its way out of the cage. After paying a large amount of money to some squirrel he noticed a stranger walking up, with what looked like squin hide. "How many I help you?"

Griffen

Rats

"I was just saying that We've got bleached squin clothes, but my sister didn't want me to say that. Probably incase you were a worshiper" he leaned closer to him "I don't think your that weird." he whispered.

"Children! Inside your huts!" a patrol men yelled "And you! Stranger! With us!"