News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Eclipse

Started by Griffen, February 23, 2014, 12:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Trying hard not to get exasperated, Lehscus decided that the best course of action would just be to traverse the muddy road he had just created, and hope to high heaven that this.... Nut, would follow him. The otter jumped the hut top and left in the direction of the city.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

Ghett layer down and closed his eyes pretending to sleep. When the guard looked back into his cell he shrugged and walked to the barracks. Now was his chance! He slid the lockpick from his boot and silently got out from his bed, he crept over to the gate and began to pick the lock. At first it was difficult seeing a how no one had broken BHG policy in years but after a little hole he managed to unlock the door. He quietly opened it looking for any guards. He hen began to head to the area where his supplies were. He peeked into the next room to see a guard fast asleep on the table with a mug of some sort of drink. The guard was seated next to a chest that he guess was his supplies. He slowly picked the lock and managed to receive his gear. After slitting the gaurds throat, he put on his armor.

Faiyloe

Nut grabbed up the napkin and tied all the things up in it, then ran after the otter leaping off the roof and landing neatly on all fours. She ran circles around him running ahead and then back again, careful not to touche the dry sand.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I'm gonna post in English for when the Dark and Damar are speaking to the prisoner to save time.

"Good, land it is, now how do we get out of here?" Just then Damar came running up and unlocked the cell door "My king" he said "prisoner, we must go to the palace, the king ordered that we speak to him" the Dark ignored this "Where are our things, where are my swords and claws?"
"I'm guessing they're in the prisoner belongings chests, they're just up there. We should get them as quickly as possible though, the king looked quite urgent" the Dark hissed at the word king, this did not go unnoticed by Damar
"I'm sorry sire but I do not know his name"
The Dark once again ignored him and made his way to the room with the prisoner belongings chests, Damar on his heels. When they arrived in the room they saw Ghett standing over a slain guard. The Dark strode past him without a word, ripping the keys out of Damar's hands as he went. He unlocked another two chests, the first contained Damar's armour and sword which he threw at their owner's feet, the second contained his swords and claws. The Dark slid the swords into the twin sheathes on his back, fitted the claws onto his hands, threw the keys to the prisoner and left without another word. Damar buckled on his armour and tapped Ghett on the shoulder "I think you should probably come too, the king said everyone in the prison" he turned to the prisoner "I assume you've got your own stuff to get? Once you find it I hope you'll come after us, I don't think it wise to disobey the king, he seems quite mad" with that he hurried after the Dark.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

Ghett whirled around, "What the? Who see you and why should I trust you? I gotta get to a meeting spot by sundown tomorrow. I don't have time for petty arguments. I work for the Bounty Hunters Guild and I demand to know the meaning if this." He finished strapping on his armor and adjusted the headgear he was wearing.

OOC: Grif, can I just move Tezlon to the city? Nothing much is happening by him.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Damar's already gone  :-[
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Griffen

OOC: yeah, go ahead and make him in the same room as the king to save time. all try to get to the king asap so we can move onwards :D

BIC:

Prisoner

He just stood there... the door was open, he was "Set free". He was never free, well legally free... Prisoner watched as Damar walked away from him, he whispered "No i don't have anything, never did.." He followed them to the king.

Unimaginative

"A Squin? What's a-" began Niklas, but was cut off by the guards. "What d'you want?" He called to them. annoyed that his little chat had been interrupted.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Dannflower Reguba

Lehscus was completely flabbergasted, this squirrel just didn't know when to settle down! She was dashing around in circles, flying back and forth. The otter even considered a little knock on the head to keep Nut still, but he didn't like the idea of using force, she was already crazy enough, "Uhh.... Are you feeling okay?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

"The King wishes for your presence" one of the guards answered, motioning him to follow.

Faiyloe

She stopped suddenly in front of him and said "Nut? Nuts fine! Nuts good!" and then ran towards the City.  

Unimaginative

"Does 'e? Well, I'll see 'im then, but don't expect me to waste me time on yer king." Niklas agreed, stepping in behind the guards.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Zsurgan found the skillsbeast, and set the material in front of the ferret. Unbuckling his chest plate, he indicated that he wanted it inlaid with the squin plates; he also needed shin guards and forearm guards. He preferred not to continue any conversations anybeast might start, so after paying he left before the ferret might speak.
The spiny lizard watched with dark eyes at the passers-by, noticing guards everywhere. Maybe he should find a place to rest until his armor was finished.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Nut ran on ahead some times on all fours and soon reached the city. She entered the gate and looked around in aw. All of those buildings in one place. She ran from building to building looking in windows. Talking to a pot, a basket and then a broom. She ran threw a door in to a building there was a scream and she was chased out with a broom stick. "Mean mousy hit nut with broom,"

Dannflower Reguba

Lehscus was starting to get a headache, "That's generally what happens when a stranger goes into their house and tries to talk to the table." The otter stopped himself from rolling his eyes, but this Nut was starting to become more than he could handle.

OOC: Hey guys, I'm going to be gone until late tomorrow. Visiting the UW Stout campus.