News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Who would you meet?

Started by Log-a-Log, August 06, 2011, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka

Youfus Lightpaw, but I'd hold on to my belongings first.

Skipper

everyone! but to naow it down all the otters or main otters!

Driffle

Matthias and Cornflower. or Constance. :D ;)

Mad Maudie

Martin, Buckler koyrdine (Spelling?) Gonff, Dotti, Rakkety tam, Lord brocktree, Rollo the baby vole (Think he was a vole), Mad Maudie, Lady amber, Taggerung, Skipper (In mossflower)........it goes on and on and on.......................................
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Marlfox70

Tiria Wildlough, I had a weird crush on her character while reading High Rhulain idk lol. There were so many character's through the series I liked the most idk who I'd wanna meet most x3

Driffle

Skyblade

This is a cool thread. Revive.

I would meet...perhaps any badger mother :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

I would be a dashing Highland Squirrel and beat Rakkety Tam to Sister Armel! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Martin, of course! Or Rakkety Tam.

Ashleg

Constance, Ashleg, Groddil, Matthias, Vilu, Veil, Cheesethief, and Dotti...
And they are all so different, if they were all in a room together it would get really weird really fast. :P

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

I still would like to meet any badger mother. I find them wise and admirable. Badger lords are a bit too intimidating for me :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Trisscar Brushpaw

I would love to meet Triss (can you tell?), Triss was the first book I ever read of the series, I must have been about 11, and I fell in love from there. I have always wanted to be a squirrel - strong and brave like Triss!

Banya

Hi, Triss, and welcome to the forum!  If you go to the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns and introduce yourself, everyone would love to give you a great welcome.

Firehawke

Probably Cregga...and any Foremole
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!