Galactic Imperium - Redwall AU

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 24, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

Ok guys, this is an alternate universe Roleplay. The whole thing is basically a sci-fi version of Mossflower. There is an intergalactic war in the process and players must choose a side in the galactic war. The factions are,
The Galactic Confederacy (Good)
The Cypher Empire (Evil)
The Vulpine Cartel (Neutral)

Be realistic with your choices please.

Rules

I'm not one for rules but I do want to set a few ground rules.
1: No god-mode is allowed. PERIOD
2: Be realistic. Don't say something like, "Darius gets hit by seven blaster bolts and charges them in rage." That's dumb. So don't do it.
3: Sorry guys but no magic  :-\
4: I don't really want characters having to do with anything in a previous RP, fan Fic, or book.
5: I don't do text minimums but please make your posts count
6: Have fun!!

Characters
I want all the character sheets done like this,
Name:
Race:
Faction:
Weaponry:
Appearance:
Armor/Clothing:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
History:

Jetthebinturong

Are we allowed to not side with any of the three factions?

Name: Verde
Race: Weasel
Faction: Independent (bounty hunter?)
Weaponry: Star wars-ish stuff? If so two lightsaber like things in the shape of shamshirs which glow pale green (if not they're just normal shamshirs) and a laser pistol
Appearance: Average weasel, glowing green eyes
Armor/Clothing: He wears a green tunic, green hooded cloak, golden coloured shoulderplates and wristguards as well as a piece of armour of the same colour and material which covers the upper chest, rocket boots (please :D)
Personality: Verde's primary motivation is fun, he gets bored easily other motivations may include: rage, love and insanity. Verde is completely insane, completely, however he is not a psychopathic murderer, his insanity is more founded in being completely random and doing things for almost no reason. He is however a sociopath and does not feel remorse for those he kills nor does he think that it effects him as a person
Strengths: Very quick, skilled with a blade, quick-thinking
Weaknesses: Not a great shot, prone to outbursts of rage that can cloud his mind and judgement
History: Not much to say here, he was raised on a planet? in the Vulpine Cartel and was raised not to take part in the war however his sociopathic nature made him an ideal assassin and he became a mercenary and worked for the Galactic Confederacy for a time before breaking away from them and becoming a bounty hunter, he is currently unemployed.

Will make app when I get a reply
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

Ya I guess so, for the faction part put down independent

Jetthebinturong

AbbotAlf0809

Yup. Also, it doesn't matter what race goes with what faction. Mice can be imperials and vermin could've confederates

Jetthebinturong

AbbotAlf0809

Jetthebinturong

Norham Waterpaw

Name: Baydeth Tramsgard
Race: Wolverine
Faction: Confederacy.
Weaponry: Chain Mortar (A fully automatic grenade gun, limited accuracy) and a Plas-Pistol. (Though his pistol is more of a short rifle, considering his size)
Appearance: Tall and barbaric looking. Very muscular and brawny, with a scar on his chest.
Armor: Large thick kevlar mesh shirt with steel alloy across his chest and back. Heavy duty boots that go up to his knees, and thick grey trousers. Big plated gloves.
Personality: Cold, unsociable. Loves his gun, loves his work, loves the Confederacy. Hates just about everything else.
Strengths: Lethal at close combat. Very swift reflexes
Weaknesses: Low peripheral vision, and low protection on the neck.
History: Raised in a Rescue Ship, he was soon sent off to find his own way in life. He became a hired gun for the Cypher Empire, but soon realized what he was dealing with. He came over to the Confederacy to destroy them.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

AbbotAlf0809

Jetthebinturong

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ziz zoundz major! Any more information on ze zree factionz?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AbbotAlf0809

The Galactic Confederacy is the center of all trade, diplomacy, and freedom in the galaxy. They are led by a Galactic Congress and a Prime Minister.

The Cypher Empire is a militaristic society where all species are second class citizens while the elite are the wildcats that run it. They are led by an emperor and a royal family of wildcats.

The Vulpine Imperium is a massive criminal organization run by multiple races. They are run by The Circle, a shadowy group of crime lords and mobsters who are yet undecided on who to aid in the war.

Faiyloe

I'll play.

Name: Lavrexanna
Race: Ermine
Age: She is actually way older then she looks she had something done so that she didn't age (if that is ok) She looks 20
Faction: The Cypher Empire
Occupation: Is independent from the main Cypher Empire She has her own ship but works directly for the person at the top. (Whoever that may be)  
Weaponry: A sleek black hand held blaster. A dagger in its sheath stuck in her boot.  
Appearance: Beautiful in a cold way. Tall and thin, Thick White fur except for the tip of her tail which is black. Her eyes are a deep piercing gold color.      
Armor/Clothing: A gold and black mask hiding her face. Tall black leather boots. Tight black sleeveless dress with leather and gold shoulder pads that connect in the front and back (Like an ancient Egyptian collar). A short range teleport.      
Personality: Cold, firm, cruel, over ruling, manipulative.
Strengths: She has good eyesight, quick reflexes,
Weaknesses: She is thin of stature and not that strong.
History: She keeps all that privet.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

AbbotAlf0809

Accepted, so is she like a mercenary?