News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The High Seas

Started by Unimaginative, February 28, 2014, 02:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

OOH!!!! I WANNA JOIN! Let me get a character together...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Unimaginative

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 25, 2014, 07:49:51 PM
  HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!?!?  I'd love to join!

Uh, I was wondering if I could possibly use a character that has slight magic?  (Shem Colter from my RP, but younger and less insane.  ;))

I did not plan on adding magic in the form of player skills into it, but rather having objects similar to Pirates of the Caribbean, where there are magical artifacts, though none to powerful.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rainshadow

Quote from: HanNorwood on April 25, 2014, 11:36:49 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 25, 2014, 07:49:51 PM
 HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!?!?  I'd love to join!

Uh, I was wondering if I could possibly use a character that has slight magic?  (Shem Colter from my RP, but younger and less insane.  ;))

I did not plan on adding magic in the form of player skills into it, but rather having objects similar to Pirates of the Caribbean, where there are magical artifacts, though none to powerful.

Oh, alright, that's totally fine with me.  I can still make a similar character that's just as kooky.  ;)  I was wondering if my character could be one of the five that were loyal to Andor and helped him take over the ship?

Erotu Stulte
Name:  Erotu Stulte

Affiliation:  Pirate.

Species:  Black-capped Screech Owl

Age:  In his late forties or early fifties, if he can remember correctly.

Appearance:  Erotu has brown feathers of varying shades, and has large, slightly suspicious, brown eyes.
 The owl doesn't wear much for clothing, but he does have a red sash tied around his belly.  He has to adjust it every now and then so it doesn't slide off his body.

Personality:  The older owl is fond of any sort of drink, ranging from ale to seaweed grog to mint and comfrey tea.  He's suspicious of many beasts on the ship, due to having a handful of voices constantly chattering away in his head about them, but he remains loyal to the captain.

Weapon:  His beak and talons are Erotu's most used weapons, but some claim that his singing voice could make beasts writhe on the ground in pain.

History:  Nobeast really knows where the old screech owl came from, but Erotu is a good sailor, and that's that.  He did, however, say one thing about his past, explaining that he fell out of his nest when he was just an owlet, but he failed to mention that it brought about his "friends", also known as the voices in his head.

Ship:  The Ero Ontzia

Position:  Captain

Other:  Mr. Stulte has several voices that speak with him at all hours of day.  He believes that they're all owls, and thinks them to be real, although they are not.  One is a female named Uste, and there are two males, named Denken and Puto.  They don't like most of his crewmates, as they aren't owls, but they do enjoy the company of the captain, who they claim to be a "jolly good chap, even if he isn't an owl."

Black-capped Screech Owl
[close]
[close]

Is that alright for a character?  (Yes, Erotu means "crazy" in Basque, and Stulte means "fool" in Latin.  My character's name means "Crazy fool".  His three buddies, Denken, Puto, and Uste, mean "think" (as in he's imagining that they're real) in Dutch, Latin, and Basque, respectively.  I love Google Translate.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Unimaginative

I love translate too! Erotu doesn't need to have the Hav Herre as his ship, despite being part of the fleet. Name his ship whatever you want, like "Crazy Fool Ship".  ;) Accepted.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HanNorwood on April 26, 2014, 04:49:18 AM
I love translate too! Erotu doesn't need to have the Hav Herre as his ship, despite being part of the fleet. Name his ship whatever you want, like "Crazy Fool Ship".  ;) Accepted.

Oh, ahahaha, whoops!  Forgot that the mutineer buddies each got their own ship.  :P  I'll get right to that, then!

Thanks, by the way.  ;D

EDIT:  His ship is "Crazy Ship".  Ehehehehehe...  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Unimaginative

We've enough people, assuming Alf is gonna come back, and even sides. I'll start the Roleplay thread on Wednesday. Signups will still be open.

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Unimaginative

Yep. A lot of times if it doesn't say "signups will be closed on...", or have a character limit then it will often be accepting characters continuously. Especially when it's one of my roleplays.  ;)

Morgazath

So I can make a character now?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Unimaginative

Morgazath

Okay.

Name: Dehrago

Affiliation: Pirate

Species: Fox

Appearance: Completely black with a single golden stripe starting from his forhead to his nose. His eyes are dark blue. He has a huge ugly scar that starts from his left shoulder to the right side of his torso. His clothing is a leather vest that shows a lot of his chest, with black pants that has a red belt and black boots. And a blood-stained cloth he wears on his head.

Personality: Quiet, reserved, never really shows any emotion. Cruel and merciless. Would kill anybeast if it meant it would put some money in his pocket.

Weapon: A large curved saber which he always has by his side. and two dirks hidden in his vest.

History: Dehrago was raised as a pirate. His parents left him when he was very little. Dehrago has rarely been on land, for his only passion besides raiding and plundering is sailing. He was first mate when the captain died and Dehrago succeeded in becoming captain.

Ship: The White Crab

Position: Captain

Unimaginative