Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

''Well, ive got some extra Log boats that we could use to travel up river. We may see him there.''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Skipper popped his head out of the water, and shook his head. He squinted, then chuckled. "Ah, good old Log-a-Log!" He said, the started swimming for the camp.

rachel25

"Well, laddo, if you two already have brands, then you should know that Cap'n Scarlet has a policy that all the ships have an individual mark, which shows which ship you've been on. So you can have another brand." The corsair spat.
Monka sighed, he knew this, but it had been worth a try.
They were at the pole, the corsairs tried them to it, and then brought out the red hot branding toil. The started with Monka, the brands went on your back, so when they saw Monka's back they were shocked. "When you said you'd been branded you weren't joking." The corsair said, shaking his head. Monka's back was covered in brands.

OOC: There's a bit of PP in there. If you don't like it Corn, I can change it. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Is fine.

BIC: Bryony bit her lip, to keep from gasping at the sight of Monka's back. And when the corsair approached her with the branding iron, she held her head high, and clenched her teeth, resolving to keep from screaming, whimpering, or otherwise making any noise or movements connected to the pain. She failed. She screamed, and then was catapulted into bad memories, and started shivering, and sweating at the same time.

Jukka the Sling

Fern read the newest message from Martin, sighed again, and kept going. "Yeah, I guess Cien kinda caused all this... I'm not sure if he's completely evil, or what... we used to be good friends." She kept going, making good time.
------------------------------------
"Thanks. Guess we'd better get going then," Mycroft said, heading towards the logboats with the Redwallers behind him.
------------------------------------
Cheated of his candied chestnuts, Glirid wandered into Great Hall. Twirling 'paw', he stopped and stared up at the tapestry of Martin. Though just a Dibbun, he knew how important Martin was to Redwall.

OOC: Any ideas for how he could find the plans?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: Er...Ooh! Ooh! Maybe bathtime, and he scrambles behind Martin to hide?!?!?!

BIC: Skipper blew water from his nose as he climbed up ther bank, then went to sit on the side of one of the boats for a moment, waiting for the shrews to notice. It wouldn't be long.

Jukka the Sling

Mycroft saw him first, however, and ran towards him. "SKIP! You're alive! Where've you been?!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: This'll be short! It's just about time to get ready!!!!!!

BIC: Skipper turned his head. "Yes, Skip's my name! And, yes, I'm alive. Barely. As for where I've been, that'll wait until we get goin' to get Bryony, and her boyfriend, and I get some food in me." He said, rather weakly. He was trying to be funny, and wasn't sure it was working. He got off the log boat, and started walking the rest of the way to Mycroft. Now that he was standing, you could see all the bandages, and dried blood...He looked a nightmare, in short.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: That's an idea! Thanks! But I won't do it just yet. BIC:

Now that he could see the otter properly, Mycroft realized he was badly injured. He reached Skipper and looked at him closely. "Skip, are you alright? What blinkin' well happened to you? And where's the rest of your crew?"
-------------------------
Fern continued journeying through Mossflower, unaware that Skipper had already been found, so soon after she'd left.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Skip!''
Marshall saw him as he stood up out of the water.
''What happened pal?''
Skipper did not look like the otter Marshall knew. He looked like some savage beast straight out of a war.
Log A Log screamed out, ''WHAT HAPPENED!!!''
He had a small anxiety attack.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

"Don't ask, mates." Skipper said, grimly. He then started trying to get the log boats into a good position to get into the water. "Somebeast help that shrew, would ya?" He said, noticing Log-a-Log's anxiety attack.

rachel25

Monka gritted his teeth has the hot iron burnt his flesh, he didn't scream, it wasn't because he was used it, it was cos he could barely feel it. He could barely feel his back full stop. But the sound of Bryony's agonised screams filled him with enough pain to last a life time. This was all his fault, if she had never found him, she'd be back at her Abbey thing, safe, and sound.
-----------------
Cien jumped up at the sound of more pain filled screams, "I thought she'd down them all? Has she found some more poor beasts?" Cien wondered aloud.

Cornflower MM

Bryony snapped out of it, just in time to see one of the corsairs examining her wrists, paws, and the part of her back that wasn't scorched. He looked her over again, and then whispered to one of his crewmates, then left to go find Scarlet. That squirrelmaid had been a slave before; He could tell. Perhaps Scarlet would want to change her mind about about putting her in the galley? Scrange, for that was his name, started to look for Scarlet, and soon found her. "Ma'am, that squirrelmaiod we just branded, that you ordered put into the galley? Well, she's been a slave before. Not on a ship, though. Perhaps you'd like for me to take her where the other one's going?" He said nervously. Scarlet scared him, quite frankly. And for good reason. He'd been with her longer than most of the others, and knew better what she was capable of.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall grabbed Log A Log .
"Calm down mate! Skips here, we just have to get him back to good health ite!"
Log A Log calmed down some, but not much.
"He but he bu-"
He could not talk at all. He was panic stricken.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Scarlet gave the corsair a withering glare, it was a while before she spoke, "Go ask Reki if he needs her, if not she will work in the kitchens."
---------------------
Monka looked worriedly over at Bryony, he wondered how'd she react now it was over.