Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Don't ask. Just don't." Bryony whispered, then fell silent when a vermin passed her.
-------------------------
Skipper sighed. "Can we just get goin', already?!?!?" He asked, tapping his rudder impatiently. Then he stopped - Apparently, his rudder'd gotten banged up.

Jukka the Sling

Before Mirelle could reply, she suddenly fainted from exhaustion, pain and blood loss, slumping against Bryony without a sound.
------------------------
"Aye, let's get going," Mycroft said, stepping into a logboat with the Redwallers and some Guosim.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall got into a boat with Skip.
''Did you see Cien on the ship?''
He picked up a paddle and started paddling.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka had stopped watching Bryony, without meaning to, he had slipped back into oar-slave mode. Looking straight in front of him, and counting the beats, they were going fast, very fast. They were almost at double speed.

Cornflower MM

"Caught a few glimpses of 'im." Skipper replied to Marshall, looking straight ahead, and then he suddenly said stop. He leaped into the water, and started swimming for something that was floating along the bank. A fish had nudged it loose, by accident, and now Skipper's daughter was floating along. He swam over, and picked up the body, and swam slowly back to the boats, solemnly.
--------------------------------------
Bryony jumped in shock when Mirelle fainted against her, her eyes widened, but she didn't do anything, just kept rowing. She took one paw off the oar, and pushed her upright, then dug her elbow into Mirelle's ribs. Then she had to keep rowing.

OOC: That OK, Jukka?

rachel25

Reki's hunch-ferret walked past Bryony, and Mirelle, menacing with his whip, then he saw that the otter had stopped rowing, and the squirrel was out of time. He raised his whip, and expertly lashed it across both their backs. 

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was in shock.
"Skip! No please no!"
He took a closer look at the body.
"If you like, we can stop and bury her."
He felt so bad for Skipper, but even worse hate for Scarlet.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Scarlet had her boots up on her desk, her headscarf lay dissuaded on her bed, so did her jacket. She just sat, dealing with an inner turmoil which Cien had started up. She couldn't help liking him, he was so handsome, and strong, and inside, such a leader, and a brilliant Captain. Why had he had to spoil things, and get a conscious? 

Cornflower MM

Brtyony gasped, then glared at the vermin. "Yiou'll have to do better than that to hear me scream, ferret. Try that again, I dare you." She growled.
------------------------------------
Skipper tread water, silently crying and hugging the body close to him, and he nodded at Marshall. He swam to the bank, and sat, still crying and holding her.

rachel25

The ferret laughed, "If you insist!" He went at her hard, she wouldn't last long, at first they were all strong headed, but after a while their souls began to break.

Cornflower MM

Bryony sat up straight, not even flinching. She'd gotten much, much worse than this. When the ferret stopped, she looked at him and said, "That all you got?" She realized she was creating a bit of a ruckus, but didn't really care. Honestly, it kept the attention off of others who were worse off than her.

rachel25

The ferret's face darkened, "Fine then miss. You asked for it."
He turned on his heel, and soon returned with a scourge, with broken glass, and spiked pieces of metal platted into it. But he didn't go over to Bryony, he went over to Monka. "Let's see who long your boyfriend lasts before he passes out then." The ferret laughed
Monka went pale, these things hurt.

Cornflower MM

Bryony went red, then white, then red. She stood up, and ripped a hunk of wood out of the seat, and threw it at him. It hit. She did it again. It hit. She got strong when she got mad, as the vermin at Riftgard had realized. And, the seat wasn't all that sturdy. Soon, the seat around her was full of strange lo0oking marks, and the ferret had quite a few splinters in his head. Scrange had passed by her, and then went over to the ferret, and whispered, "Her eyes are turning red! You'd better stop it. You remember the last slave whose eyes turned red?"The last slave whose eyes had turned red (He';d been a vole) had somehow ripped the chain from the bottom of the ship, and had brained someone so hard that the crewrat had died.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: That's fine, Cornflower. BIC:

Mirelle remained unconscious when Bryony elbowed her in the ribs, but when the ferret whipped her, she came out of her faint with a groan of pain. Grasping the oar handle again, she began rowing mechanically, focusing on nothing else.
---------------------------------
Mycroft watched silently from the logboat. He was truly sorry for Skipper, but felt that the otter would probably like to be left alone right then.
---------------------------------
Glirid wandered slowly around Great Hall for a few minutes. After a bit, he peeked out the door leading to the lawns, intending to go to the pond. However, when he saw a few Redwall Sisters on the lawns rounding up some Dibbuns for bathtime, he decided to stay inside.

A moment later, the little dormouse panicked when the Sisters and their complaining group of Dibbuns began heading towards Great Hall. Glirid looked around wildly for a place to hide.

Then he saw the tapestry. He ducked between it and the wall, hoping he wouldn't be seen.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall went slowly up to the bank, trying not to disturb Skipper.
He started digging a shallow hole near Skip.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.