News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Do you have a plan? If so, then I'll change this.

BIC: One of the otters, noticed something falling off the jetty. He could barely tell, but he thought it was a beast. So, he quietly slipped into the water, and started swimming for the jetty, looking. Soon, he saw an otter with a golden headstripe,. He was unconscious, and sinking. So, the otter did the natural thing - He swam over and grabbed him. (That ok?) Then the otter started swimming for the surface.
------------------------------
Skipper ran right behind Mycroft, screaming. "FOR MOSSFLOWERRRRRRRRRRR!!"
------------------------------------------------

"Or maybe head into the woods?" Bryony suggested. She didn't like boats much any more. Which was understandable.

rachel25

OOC: That ok.

BIC: Monka nodded, "Ok, but we won't be able to stay there long."
Just then Monka heard battle cries, coming from outside.
------------------
The otter pulled Cien onto the beach, and laid him on the sand. Cien was burnt, bloody, and dying. His golden stripe was stained with blood, and his breathing was laboured. The otter knelt down, and tried desperately to think what to do. But then Cien's paw shot out, and grabbed him by the shoulder. Then, in a voice barely above a whisper, Cien spoke, "I.....I.....I.....I'm sorry."
Then his gripped weaken, his paw fell to the sand, and his eyes closed for the last time.

Cornflower MM

OOC What's with you and killing off your people?

BIC Bryony shrugged. "Just get us to the woods." She said, wincing at the repercussions of her shrug.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: *Sniffs* So Cien's gone.... :-\
BIC:

Mycroft ran towards the cluster of buildings on the beach, yelling the war cry he'd used while in the Long Patrol: "Eulalia!!!"

Barely anybeast tried to resist; most of the vermin were milling around anxiously, unsure of what to do now that Scarlet was gone. About a score of vermin gathered, but upon realizing that they were badly outnumbered, they turned and ran. Mirelle whirled her sling, but quickly saw that there was no need for it. She turned to Mycroft. "The slaves - they're in those buildings over there!" she yelled.

Mycroft nodded and dashed towards the buildings she'd indicated, with Mirelle following as fast as she could.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

After decapitating a rat, Marshall saw Mycraft run toward these buildings. He turned and ran to follow him and the Otter.
"Wait for me mate!"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Skipper had been checking buildings, and saw Mirelle and Mycroft running towards the buildings he was just about to check, so he started running that way.

rachel25

OOC: Hey, it was always my plan to kill Cien. Honestly, what would I do with him if he didn't die? There'd just be loads of, Can we trust him?
Is he lying?
Is he still the Abbey Warrior?

And all that.  ::)

BIC: Monka was once again going to reply when he defiantly saw an otter, and a shrew, no in fact lots of shrews, and quite a few otters. And was that a hare?
"Who are they?" Monka asked Bryony, puzzled, "They don't look like slaves."

Cornflower MM

Bryony's face lit up. "MIRELLE! SKIP! MYCROFT!" She shrieked happily.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall's keen ears picked up Bryony's shriek. He stopped running a bit and called out
"YOU FORGETTIN' SOME ONE SQUIRREL?"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

"MARSHALL!" she screamed, much less happily. That fox was annoying, but better than nobody.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall now had a huge grin on his face. He ran faster to catch up with the others.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Bryony realized that she'd been screaming into Monka's ear, "Oh, I'm sorry. I kind of forgot." She apologized. "How about we go outside!" She suggested.

rachel25

Monka grimaced as his eyes felt like exploding, "No, your good." He whispered. And walked slowly towards the door.

Cornflower MM

Bryony rolled her eyes - She'd been shrieking with her head near his ear. That would have to hurt. Males. They were just too macho.

rachel25

As Monka carried Bryony outside, he saw there were a lot more otters, and shrews. "Where'd these lot come from?"