News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"I have no clue." Bryony said perplexed. Just then, Skipper came up. "Bryony!" He said, then reached out and cuffed the squirrel maid's ear. "I told you not to get caught, but by the look of you tike's did." He scolded.

rachel25

Monka looked at the big otter, and shuddered slightly, "Um, I'm guessing you two know each other."

Cornflower MM

"Oh! I'm sorry. Monka, Skip, Skip, Monka." Bryony said. "Skipper and I have known each other for a long time."she explained.

Cornflower MM

Skipper looked at Bryony, silently wondering if she was going to elaborate on Monka. But she didn't.

rachel25

"So......." Monka wasn't entirely sure what to do. It was really awkward just standing there holding Bryony. "Do you have a medic with you. Bryony got pretty badly hurt, and I've done the best I can, but I'm sure more needs to be done."

Cornflower MM

"Bryony IS the medic, you slop head!" Skipper said, at which Bryony growled and kicked him. '' Ow." He muttered, rubbing his arm.

rachel25

"Wait, what? You a medic?" Monka was surprised, "Why didn't you tell me what to do then?"

Cornflower MM

"Because I had a bit more on my mind at the momentum like not screaming and drawing g attention." Bryony retorted. Skipper started to say something rude, but Bryony kicked him again. Hard. "Monka, let's go see if the shrews have a medic." She said calmly.

rachel25

"Ok, then." Monka said, and walked off towards some shrews, who were over by the water. They were all gathered around something, it looked like an otter.

Cornflower MM

Bryony,s eyes widened as she saw a golden stripe. "Cien!" She gasped, horrified.

rachel25

Monka saw the otter, and asked, "Who is he? Is he dead?"
One of the shrews looked up, and nodded.

Cornflower MM

"Cien......" Bryony whispered again. Cien had been a nice friend's if a tad secretive. And he'd taken it very well when she'd hit him over the head with a big heavy book.

rachel25

Monka took a step back, Bryony was obviously upset.

Cornflower MM

Bryony sniffed, and ran her paw across her eyes, trying to wait until later when she could let it all.