"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Just do it." Bryony argued. "Or I'll get up without your help."

Jukka the Sling

"Okay," Mirelle answered, a little preoccupied with the lock. The key she'd tried first didn't seem to work, and she had to try two more. Finally she was rewarded by a click, and the key turned all the way. The cell door opened and the slaves hurried out. By that time the ottermaid had already gone on to the next cell and was fumbling with the keys again. She glanced briefly through the bars and saw the slaves staring back at her, perplexed. "Don't worry! I'm getting all of you out! There's about a hundred of us, and there's been a fire, and Scarlet's band is occupied with that right now, so nobeast's gonna capture you again," she explained quickly. The ottermaid finally got the right key and opened the door. As she went on to the next cell, she wondered how the slaves that she'd been locked up with would react when she let them out. They'd seemed far too scared earlier to escape.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall Counted up the first batch, the grouped them. He started on another.
"Mycroft, make sure they stay in the groups, I'll go get more and bring em here."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

"Fine!" Monka huffed, taking Bryony's paw, and pulling her to her feet.

Cornflower MM

Thank you, oww. Bryony said, wincing, and grabbing onto Monka so she wouldn't not fall

Out of character. That okay?

rachel25

OOC: I think you mean Bryony.

BIC: Monka sighed, and rolled his eyes, "Toldya."

Cornflower MM

"Shut up." Bryony said, or more like growled.

Jukka the Sling

Mycroft nodded at Marshall in reply and told the slaves (several of whom looked rather uneasy, like they might bolt for the woods at any second), "Stay in a group, if y'please! After the ottermaid over there gets all the cells open, we're goin' to head for the ships. The quay's on fire, but we'll find a way, never fear."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

"Fine, if your ok, let go of me then." Monka raised one eyebrow. He was now just getting annoyed at Bryony's stupidity. Why did she always have to act the martyr? But, he did have to admit, deep down he liked her defiantness, and spirit. 

Cornflower MM

"I said, shut up." The squirrelmaid said, but then let go of Monka.

rachel25

"Fine." Monka eye rolled.
Although he did like defiantness, and spirit, it really got annoying after a while.

Cornflower MM

Bryony muttered something under her breath as she took a few steps, but said nothing.

Jukka the Sling

Mirelle went on to the next cell, and the next. Then she reached the cell she'd been in earlier. She fiddled with the keys until she found the right one, then she opened the cell door. The old otter who'd spoken to her earlier was sitting near the door. He looked up at her, startled.

"They didn't catch ye?" he asked when he'd found his voice.

"No. Nearly did, but I was saved by some o' the woodlanders. Yeah, about a hundred woodlanders, including some from Redwall Abbey, have arrived on the island. Come on. You're bein' rescued."

Suddenly, the old otter grinned. "Come on, everybeast! Freedom at last!"

Mirelle stood aside, beginning to grin as well as the slaves jostled each other in their haste to be first out of the cell. She ran on and unlocked the last few cells, then headed back over to Mycroft.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall finished counting the slaves, and put them into groups. He saw the otter coming back.
" Gottem grouped, what the next step mates?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka gave Bryony an annoyed look, then, a thought suddenly struck him. Where was Scarlet?
Before he knew it, he was running towards the jetty, where some otters, and shrews were tying up some vermin.
Monka shoved past the otters, and shrews, and grabbed a skinny weasel. Monka slammed him hard up against the wall of the nearest building, and lifted him of the ground by his throat. The weasel coughed, and choked, some shrews, and otters came over, and tried to calm Monka down, but he shoved them off. Then he began questioning the weasel.
"Where is she? Where's Scarlet you little *******!"
The weasel, choking, squawked, "I dunno! I haven't seen her!"
"YOUR LYING! WHERE IS SHE?!?!"
"I promise sire, I dunno!"
Monka set the weasel on his feet, then began punching his face in. With each punch, he shouted a word, "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?!"
He was beating the weasel so badly, that the shrews, and otters tried to drag Monka off him. Monka lashed out, and tried to fight them off, but wasn't successful. They pinned him to the ground, as he lay there, cursing, and screaming abuse at them, and the weasel, who was bleeding badly, spat out three of his teeth.