Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Bryony turned to ask Monka something, but he wasn't there. She did see his tail, though, and she started going that direction. Soon, she saw Monka on the ground with a weasel spitting out three teeth. "Monka!" She called hobbling over.

rachel25

"Get away from me you b****!" Monka screamed, before he even saw who it was. When he did see who it was, he went pale.

Cornflower MM

Bryony paled, and looked shocked. "O-Okay." She whispered, then standing out of the kneel she'd gone into moments before, she hobbled away, heading for the woods.

rachel25

Monka closed, his eyes, and swore.
Then a rat chuckled, "Looks like you just lost your girlfriend."
The otters, and shrews were taken by surprise, by Monka's strength. One minute, they had him pinned, the next he had fought them off, and was doing his level best to beat the rat's head to pieces. "SHUT YOUR ******* MOUTH VERMIN! OR I'LL END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!"

Jukka the Sling

"Gotta head for the jetty now," Mycroft said to Marshall and the slaves in general. "With any luck, some of the others will have already gotten one of the ships." He turned and headed in the direction of the waterfront, the slaves following.

They were nearly there, when Mirelle saw a figure she recognized as Bryony hobbling towards the woods. Puzzled, she ran after her. Although she herself had a bit of a limp, she soon caught up with the squirrelmaid. "Bryony? What's going on?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

The rat screamed, and desperately tried to protect himself, but he was tied up, and had little change against Monka's anger. Though the rat was saved by the otters, and shrews, who dragged Monka off again, well, tried to. 

Cornflower MM

Bryony heard shouting, and turned to look. Monka was beating up a rat,  and so the squirrelmaid started hobbling back. Then Melle came up. "I don't really lnow. Well, except for the fact that Monka called me a b****, and is now beating up a rat."

rachel25

Eventually, the otters, and shrews got Monka off the rat, though he was in a worse condition than the weasel.
"I'LL KILL YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME?!? YOUR DEAD!" Monka yelled at the rat.
Then he was pinned to the floor, again, swearing, and fighting to get up.
"Its a real shame Scarlet is dead ya know. It would have been fun to see her fight that one." A stoat near the back of the tied up vermin commented.
Monka heard him, and tried to break free again, but failed. "What did you say?" Monka shouted at the stoat.
The stoat, suddenly the centre of attention looked around nervously. "Um, I said its a real shame Scarlet is dead, cus it would have been fun to see the two of ya fight."

Cornflower MM

At this pont, Bryony hobbled up. And started screaming at Monka. "Monka! Calm the **** down! Or so help me I WILL literally slap some sense into you!" She ranted, going on and on.

rachel25

Monka hadn't heard a word of what Bryony said. He was too shocked. Scarlet was dead, someone else must have killed her. So, what did he do now. That was his life's goal gone, now what? Now what could he do?

Jukka the Sling

"What?!" Mirelle said, surprised. She wasn't absolutely sure who Monka was, but figured he must have been the squirrel Bryony had been with earlier. Before she could say anything more, Bryony had hobbled back to Monka and was also swearing at him. Mirelle ran towards them and stood there helplessly, staring at Monka and the group of vermin and woodlanders.

Mycroft and the slaves passed by; the hare glanced at Monka and everybeast, but chose not to get involved, as there were more important things to worry about at the moment. The jetty had burned through, the posts smoking and charred, and there were scores of weakened slaves who now would have to swim to the ships. Then Mycroft saw a group of shrews, otters, and a couple of Redwallers on board one of the ships. They waved at him and lowered the ship's boat. A few otters rowed it to the shore. "There's room for about a score at a time, mate," one said to Mycroft.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

She'd asked the squirrel a question, and he wasn't answer."HELLO! " Bryony called, frustrated

rachel25

Monka still didn't pay any attention to Bryony. Why should he? His life had just fallen through, he had more important things to do.
"Can you lot get off me now." Monka breathed slowly, "I won't attack anyone."
The otters, and shrews glanced at each other, not convinced.
"Please." Monka asked, his eyes filling him tears, and he desperately tried not to let them run down his face.

Cornflower MM

Bryony noticed the unseen tears and shooed th r m all away. Far away. Then she returned, and sat down by Monka.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall followed behind Mycroft to the ship. He swam out and help the slaves aboard. He counted them as they passes, making sure they were all there. When they were all almost on he went over  waited for Mycroft to get on.
OOC: Is he on the ship or no?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.