News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Can I do some PPing? I'll change ig I have to.

BIC: Skipper saw that the squirrel had blacked out, and just went ahead and grabbed him, swimming upwards powerfully.
------------------------------
Bryony swam over to Mirelle, her teeth starting to chatter. "M-M-Mirelle." She got out, then stopped to draw breath.

rachel25

OOC: Its ok, he's out cold. In fact, I need you to PP him for a bit.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Gonna PP Bryony slightly, Corny. Let me know if I should change it.
BIC:

Mirelle grabbed Bryony by the shoulders, concerned. "You'd better get back to shore." She took the squirrelmaid's paw and swam to the beach, a short distance away from Mycroft.

Meanwhile, the woodlanders had started to gather onshore and were getting into the ship's boat. Most of the vermin had been tied and locked up in one of the buildings, and those who weren't had mostly headed into the woods in fear.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

OOC: Um, what's happening with the vermin?

Jukka the Sling

OOC: I thought they'd mostly gotten under control... some of the good guys were tying them up earlier.... Here, I'll edit my previous post. Gimme a sec.

EDIT: Is that better?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: That'sa fine, Jukka.

BIC: Bryony let the ottermaid drag her to the beach, her eyes frantically searching for Skipper and, more importantly, Monka. After a few minutes, she saw Skipper burst out of the water and start heading for the shore. He was carrying Monka, and shre hoped that the squirrel was alright. Skipper obviously was.

rachel25

OOC: *sits since I can't do anything for a little longer*

Cornflower MM

OOVC: Thank you, though!

BIC: Skipper swam up to the beach, and hurried over to Bryony. "Here. See what you can do." He said gruffly, water puring off him. "Set him down on the sand." The squirrel instructed, and when Skipper did so, started pouching on Monka's stomach. Soon, water gushing out of Monka;'s mouth, and she smiled.

Jukka the Sling

Mirelle had flopped down on her stomach, breathing heavily from swimming and dragging somebeast along with her.

At this point Mycroft turned and saw them. He ran over. "Mirelle! Bryony! Skip! What's bloomin' well going on?"

rachel25

Monka coughed loads of water up, then rolled onto his side, still cocking.

Cornflower MM

"Monka? Are you alright now?" Bryony asked carefully, not just talking about his pyshical state.

rachel25

Monka didn't answer, he felt terrible, and not just physically. Also, everything seemed blurry, and wouldn't come into focus. He felt like he might black out again. He coughed, and more water came up.

Cornflower MM

Bryony listened to his cough, and frowned. She knew that the best thing to do would be to pound on his back, but would he attack her? She hoped notr, and decided to take the chance, and started pounding in one particular spot, so more water would come up.

OOC: That okay?

Jukka the Sling

Mirelle glanced up at Mycroft. "Monka nearly drowned."

The hare looked concerned, but Skipper and Bryony were already helping the squirrel, so he stayed back.