News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall heard Mycroft yelling, and looked out to the shore and saw the group. So that's what had been happening. He picked back up his axe and took a more careful look. He saw two otters, two squirrels, and some of the other woodlanders. Quite surprised, he yelled out,
"SKIP! IS THE SQUIRREL ALIVE?!?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka coughed up even more water, (with Bryony's help). Then after a minute more, he felt a little better. Things were coming into focus now, and he was sure he couldn't cough up anymore water.

Cornflower MM

Skipper sighed, and yelled back, "YES! MONKA IS ALIVE!" Under his breath, he muttered, "For now, anyways." Which earned him a slap from Bryony.

rachel25

Monka was on his hands, and knees now, breathing hard. "I...I....I....I.....I'm....sorry....Bryony." He gasped.

Cornflower MM

"Shhh. Don't talk." Bryony gently admonished, then sighed. "Come on, can you get to the ship by yourself? Or should Skip carry you?"

rachel25

"Just leave me here." Monka sobbed, "I've got nothing left!"

Cornflower MM

Bryony lost it, and slapped Monka on the cheek, hard, ((OOC: That alright?)) then marched off down the shoreline, wiping away tears after she turned her back. Skipper winced, and shook his head. "Bad move, dude." The otter said, then wondered what he should do.

rachel25

Monka winced at the pain, but didn't move. But when the otter spoke, he glared angrily at him. "What? Its true! I've got nothing left to live for! My one purpose, my one reason, was stolen from me! What do you expect me to do!?! Dance around cheering?!" Monka was screaming, but the words were almost directed towards himself.

Cornflower MM

"HOW ABOUT LOOK IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE?!?!?" Skipper roared back. "IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED, BRYONY HAS SOME FEELINGS FOR YOU! OTHER WISE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE WHAT I TOLD HER TO DO AND GOTTEN ON THAT BALLY SHIP!" He screeched. It was as plain as the nose on Monka's face. Unless you didn't really know Bryony.

rachel25

Monka looked up at Skipper, confused. "What are you talking? She hates me."

Cornflower MM

Skipper growled. "No, she doesn't. If she did hate you, then she would have let you drown. If she hated you, she probably wouldn't have helped you with those chokeberries. If she hated you, then she probably wouldn't have recieved those lashes - From defending you." He said patiently. And if he had to spell it out any further, Bryony wouldn't be the only one hitting Monka.

rachel25

Monka didn't know what to say. Did those things mean that she liked him? "Is....is...is that what girls do if they like a guy?" He asked Skipper, now very confused.

Cornflower MM

"How should I know? But it's what Bryony apparently does! Now, are you going to get up, or do I have to carry you?" He asked tapping one footpaw.

rachel25

"No, I'm fine. I think." Monka said, manoeuvring himself into a sitting position. 

Cornflower MM

"Okay, then. I am going to the ship. And if you aren't following me, I am going to strangle you before Bryony strangles me. Understand?" Skipper growled, then started for the ship, which Bryony had just reaxched.