News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

You know you have been reading too much Redwall when...

Started by Matthias720, August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

164: You see Niagara Falls, and you think about Veil going over the waterfall on his log.
165: You insist to your local librarian that they should have a whole section devoted to Redwall merchandise, complete with a life-sized model of Redwall Abbey.

I've wanted to do that last one sooo badly!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

166.You spend two hours talking about each book to people who don't care
167.You talk like a hare all the time (I do that all the time ;))
168.You name all your animals after the characters
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

169: You name your two pet cats 'Tsarmina' and 'Verdauga', because they look "just like them."
170: You own every single piece of Redwall merchandise ever created.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

171: Ye create yer very own Redwall name an' make otherz caw ye by it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

172. You suddenly pick up your pet ferret and cuddle it, saying, 'Oh, poor Princess Kurda. Has Triss been scaring you? There, there.'
And...
You know that the ferret has been reading too much Redwall when it sees Triss and hides under the couch. XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

173. You pretend Sword Kirby is Martin the Warrior.

Doing that one right now.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

174. You give your baby sister a sword and say, "Here, now go kill some vermin."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

175: You are saving up all of your measly income so that you can buy a broadsword just like Martin the Warrior's. (I'm doing that right now)

rakkety tam

176 you make every single recipe in redwall even the ones without directions
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

177. You actually have a Juskabor facial tattoo. (I want one!) ;)
178. You violently kill your friend's ferret because Vallug Bowbeast shot Cregga. (He was a ferret.)
179. When you bring your pet cat along to the otters at the zoo just to see what happens. :D
And...
180. You know you have been reading WAY too much Redwall when you see an armoured badger with red eyes telling you to defend yourself. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Matthias720 on August 27, 2011, 06:02:26 PM
146. You obsess over which Redwall character to use for an online username.
I did, before I decided against one.
Also:
Quote from: Matthias720 on August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM
2. When your conscience speaks to you, it sounds like Martin the Warrior.
Guilty!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Plugg Firetail

181. You start thinking your Martin and your fighting Badrang.
182.You know you have been reading too much Redwall when you adopt a flea and call it Aubretia and everyone in your class laughs at you for giving it that name (it happenned to me)

Muse

182- You search for little red buildings in forests.

183-You spend looooong nights thinking up new chracter names.

184-In school, you daydream about marrying Martin/Rose

185-You stay awake in the wee hours of the night, debating how Martin died with yourself.

186-Your worst nightmare is of a lot of helpless mice being terrorized by huge evil rats. You wake up crying and sweating.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Taggerung The Otter

187-when ye start talkin' like a 'ighlander
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

KaiTheDog

188: You start comparing characters and the plot line in everything else you read, write, or watch to your favorite Redwall book.
189: Instead of taking that test, you wrote 'Martin the Warrior summoned me and I was named Abbey Warrior, I must save Redwall from impending doom!' and drew your entire adventure on the back.
190: You were writing in class, your teacher took it away thinking it was a note and has read twelve pages of Martin/Rose fic in front of everybody.