News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

You know you have been reading too much Redwall when...

Started by Matthias720, August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

You write down the royal house of rift guard script in your notebook

KitrallStreamrippler

I know I have been reading too much Redwall because today I saw a real estate sign that said "Riga N. Moore" and I immediately thought of Ruggan Bor. :D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Faiyloe

You start turning common house hold objects into weapons.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

You know you have been reading too much Redwall when you construct your bedroom shelves into a home for your toy otters.
(I use my sylvanians as redwall characters  :P
I also find them swords and weapons out of my brothers toy box.)
I memorized all the important places in redwall I brought a redwall journal and call myself the redwall recorder  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

340. Vhen ye zpend aboot 'alf an 'our tryin' tae figure oot vot number ziz pozt iz by goin' back zeveral pagez an' countin'. (Becauze ve got a vee bit zidetracked...)
341. Ye like vone o' yer favourite bandz becauze zomevone mentioned it on a Redwall forum an' ye checked it oot an' decided zat ye liked it.
342. Ye feel a vee bit dovn vhen ye zee zat zey ztill 'avenae put anymore Redwall bookz in yer zchool library.
343. Ye are ze only vone in yer clazz vho kenz zat a rabbit an' an 'are are tvo different creaturez.
344. Ye give yer caught Pokemon Redwall nicknamez like "Grum" or "Martin".

Guilty o' numberz 340, 341, 342, an' 344 (An' probably number 343 tae boot!).
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Sailears

345. When you hear the name Columbine, the first thing you think of is Gonff's wife.

Edit: Oops, forgot a number.
My ears, how are you, wot!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

346. Yer 'avin' tae reattempt tae re-eztablizh ze numberin' zyztem on ziz zread for ze zecond time today.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WildDoogyPlumm

347. You were Martin last year for Halloween. (Guilty!)
348. You are considering being Martin again this year for Halloween. Or some other Redwall character. (Guilty!)
349. Your mom knows all about Redwall because of your constant ravings. (Guilty!)
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Faiyloe

347. You get the uncontrollable urge to swing your eating utensils around like a sword.  (Guilty completely and utterly guilty XD. I will just apologia ahead of time for hitting you in the head with a ladle  ;D)

The Shade

348 You start pretending to be Ferrago the assassin, and start juggling three "skinning knives." Which are actually three serrated kitchen knives. (Guilty btw)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe