You know you have been reading too much Redwall when...

Started by Matthias720, August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

362: When you want to go on adventure and sing redwall songs the whole time
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gnoflet on October 20, 2013, 12:13:48 AM
361: You write a redwall book. (Guilty)
I'm pretty close to that.

363: When your accent is changed just by reading the books. (Guilty. Speaking with less of an American accent and more with a, I don't know, mutant, British/American/vermin accent who occasionally uses the wrong rules of speech for some words. :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

364: You yell on a video game constantly in battles "Eulaliaaaa!" "Feel thee power of the blood wrath!" (Guilty)

365: You searches online endlessly for a tapestry with a sword on it (it's not on the web)
~Just a soft space boi~

Gonff the Mousethief

365: you where a snuggie and call it a habbit (guilty)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

366: When every time you daydream, you're some animal or character from the books. (Guilty)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

367: You write a complete history of Liverpool from the Dark Ages to modern times and devote ten chapters to Brian Jacques and the impact Redwall had on Liverpool.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

368.  When you sometimes think in a Highlander's accent
baby turtle forever

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

The Skarzs

REVIVE!

You know you've been reading too much Redwall when you want to hold the Sword of Martin.

(Actually, I at least just want to hold a longsword, but, close enough)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

370: When you daydream about going there as a human and squashing vermin.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

371: When you feel bad about setting up mousetraps.

Dannflower Reguba

372: When all of the imaginary characters you invent in your head and use in other worlds are animals (squiddels for me, always a squiddel!). (guilty)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

373: When you've drawn around 300 redwall characters
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Wylder Treejumper

374: You accidentally start saying everybeast instead of everyone and calling hands paws in your normal conversation.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

(My hands are like paws, so it isn't as bad when I say that. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.