News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

You know you have been reading too much Redwall when...

Started by Matthias720, August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

191: You plan on building a life-size version of Redwall if you ever came into a large sum of money.

192: You write a Redwall-based text-adventure game (I almost did).

DanielofRedwall

193. You're escuse for not going to school is "I was off saving Redwall".
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

194. When your typing a word that begins with RE your hands automatically type REDWALL.
This happens to me all the time.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

195. You want your future car's license plate to be REDWALL.

DanielofRedwall

^

Not hope, it WILL be!!!

196. You are constantly in search of a giant volcano by the sea.
197. You try to communicate with seals using their language in Redwall.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung The Otter

198. At ball games you yell EULALIA
199 You Think you r cuhrch is St. Ninias
200. You name all of your children Mathias, Martin, Matimeo
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

201: You write your own songs for the Redwall books. (I have!)
202: You hate wearats and invent a whole story as to why wearats should be dead. (I did!)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

203. You carry around a sling and a broad sword with yo at all times
204. You think that your dad is Friar hugo
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

KaiTheDog

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 18, 2011, 11:51:43 PM
204. You think that your dad is Friar hugo

205: Your dad's cooking is so good you've been convinced that he IS in fact Friar Hugo

Tiria Wildlough

206. You almost cry when books you read talk about stuff like otter pelts. (I did that.) :'( :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

Tiria Wildlough

208. You bug your family out of their minds with phrases beginning 'Someone on the Redwall forum said...'
209. You decide which songs would make nice soundtracks for a Redwall movie. (I do that all the time.)
210. When you grow up, you plan to invent a brand of band-aids that are made mainly with dockleaves.
211. When you see a shooting star, you always wish to go to Redwall.
212. You do a whole Redwall fanfiction for Creative Writing at school.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

213: When you get sick or cut or burned, you ask your parents to bring yousome dockleaves, sanicle, wintergreen, ect...
214: You have memorized every single recipe in the cookbook, and even the ones NOT in the cookbook.
215: You once made two Otter Rockcreams and gave them to your brother on April Fool's Day. (I was debating whther or not to do that, but decided I'd get in too much trouble if I did. I still want to do it, though. XD)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.