News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

You know you have been reading too much Redwall when...

Started by Matthias720, August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

The look on your brother's face would more than make up for it. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

216. You randomly start crying on your friend's shoulder because Cregga died.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

216. You have a crush on Swiffo Axehound. I have one. :-[
217. You learn every possible thing there is to learn about otters. 8)
218. You have a special feeling for a badger or an otter in a non-Redwall story.
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 08, 2011, 05:13:37 AM
30. Every time you say, 'Everyone' or 'no one' or 'someone', you think, 'Everybeast' etc.
31. When you pick up a clothes pole or something like that, you hold it like a spear and think 'Redwaaaaalll!'
32. You spend more camera battery on taking pictures of the otters at the zoo than on any other animal.

I've done all of those. ;D
I havnt been to a zoo lately but all of the above!And
219.you start making up your own ditties
220.When you go to the beach it's never a sandcastle anymore it's a redwall abbey or salamandastron
221.Whenever you go on a walkor camping  you think I'm in mossflower woods etc.
222.by the beach in california  there is a ginormus rock called morro rock and I always pretend it's salamandastron
223.When it's thanksgiving you think like a hare, and think: FEAST!
224.you tell all your good mateys about redwall and start callin them matey!
225.you start having a dislike for cats
226.when you think a certain someone is creepy you think VERMIN!
227.you base your friends on redwall characters e.g I have a real friend named brook so I call her Brooky like in Taggerung!
228.You go bonko when your mom says: "When we build the new house you may have a redwall garden!" MY MOM SAID I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dotti

229. When you read all ten pages of this discussion just because you want to see how many symptoms you exhibit.
230. When your brother says he wants to repaint his room, you constantly tell him he MUST paint Redwall characters all over his walls (That's me. :P )
231. You become extremely upset when said brother says he wants to paint Buzz Lightyear on his wall instead
232.  You go into fits of rage when you hear anyone mispronouncing Brian Jacques' last name
233.  You use an elaborate photo frame to hold a Brian Jacques quote, and display it prominently on your desk. (Guilty on this one!)
234.  You want to be a writer, and decide that Brian Jacques is the ultimate role model in this area (again, guilty!)
235.  You become very upset when you discover your cousins have watched all three seasons of Redwall cartoons, but have not read ONE SINGLE book! :O
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Melody

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

237. You find that Redwall euphemisms have crept into your daily conversations.

Melody

238. all you ever do is compare people to redwall creatures (Guilty) :-[ ;D.

Matthias720

239. You have justify the amount of time you spend on the forum to your friends and family.

Melody

240. You just want to cook redwall meals every single day (Yum yum!)

Bragoon

Quote from: Matthias720 on November 16, 2011, 01:44:37 PM
191: You plan on building a life-size version of Redwall if you ever came into a large sum of money.
I'm right there with you on that one, but I'd build Serenity instead.  I'm as big a Firefly fan as I am a Redwall fan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_(Firefly_vessel)

241. When you dream that you are a mole, and are convinced to have supper with someone because they claim that their Turnip'n'tater'n'beetroot pie is the best in the world.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

eualaia

242: you buy a claymore/ shield and pretend to be rakkety tam
(guilty
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

redwallgurl

when its rainging youll drag your brother out side and do sword fights with him screaming battle crys thinking of all the tips you learned from redwall
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Nightfire

Quote from: Dotti on January 20, 2012, 01:58:16 AM
229. When you read all ten pages of this discussion just because you want to see how many symptoms you exhibit.   

I do!

And I have exibited nearly every single one of these symptoms. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.