News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: ok, sorry I forgot to post here for a while. What have I missed?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Eh, nothing much. Lana burned his paw on an oven handle. Aoi got yelled at for littering by an old fart. Nothing exciting.

BIC: Enthal climbed a rise, and looked down. "Uh-oh.." She muttered. For in the valley below them, there was about a score of vermin.

rachel25

OOC: I need Snowfire's vermin character to capture on of my vermin band.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine stepped back quickly into the shelter of a clump of trees. "What do we do now?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Tango joined her, "Well, I think we should give the blitters a wide berth. We can't take them all on."

Gnoflet

"Did you see that,"Aldof asked Greena, "something moved up on that hill.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

"Aye, lord. Would you like for me to check it out?" Greena asked, looking at the hill in question.

OOC: I was thinking Greena could be the one to kill Tango.

Gnoflet

"Yes," Aldof replied, "kill anybeast you see.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

"Yes, sire." Greena replied, then started toiling up the hill.
------------------------------------------------------------
Enthal agreed with Tango, nodded here assent, then peeped over the hilltop and saw Greena. "Oh, oaks amighty! Quick, go go go!" She said quietly, hurrying to her companions and pushing them in front of her, hoping to get clear before the vixen saw them.

OOC: I can change it.

rachel25

OOC: Yeah, Greena can end Tango. Poor hare.

BIC: Tango tried to hurry, but it wasn't possible with her foot, she somehow ended up behind Enthal, and the Sister.  (OOC: I've forgotten her name  :P)

Cornflower MM

OOC: Ambrosine.

BIC: Enthal looked behind her and saw Tango. "Tango! C'mere,
I'll help you." She said, then saw Greena reach the top of the hill.

rachel25

Tango tried to run, but fell.

OOC: You can kill her now.  :'(

Cornflower MM

Greena saw some fleeing beasts, but then one fell. She snatched her dagger and threw it at the creature. When Enthal saw the dagger flying through the air, she cried, "I'm so sorry, Tango!" Then ran, pushing Ambrosine in front of her. "Just go!" She said. She knew there wasn't anything to be done for Tango now. Greena smiled when she got over to the hare for that is what it was, and then claimed her dagger and plunged it into the hare's back, just to make sure.
She then turned and started walking back.

OOC: Is that OK, Rach?

Jukka the Sling

Simply put, Ambrosine was in shock. Enthal hurried her along and she didn't resist. All she could think of was Tango lying back there stabbed to death. She could hardly believe it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien