News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ent5hal heard the horn, and stopped, drew her sword, and leaped forward, she stood still, her eyes roaming around, watching. Her ears made subtle shifts, listening.

Iamthatis

"Shadowclaw then heard someone laughing. So he walked slowly and carefully downstairs to check it out. Is everything alright down here."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine heard the horn as well. She stopped walking and headed back a little ways to Enthal, a bit worried. "Um, have they spotted us, you think? I hope they're friendly..."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Enthal put her paw to her lips, signaling for Ambrosine to be quiet. She turned, scanned the woodlands they'd come from, and then turned again, and then let her sword droop. "Stay behind me, and try not to make very much noise. And keep your wits about you." Enthal said, then started walking forward slowly.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: I never knew a sword could droop Mizz Corn! ;D

BIC: Fourfang examined the unconscious vermin lying at her feet. "Hmm." She mused, "Vermin are even more easy to sneak up then when I was a little whelp." Fourfang sheathed her short sword and pulled some tough rope from a pack on her back and drug the unconscious Ruse back into the forest. Once they were out of the open, Fourfang tied the unconscious Ruse's paws and foot paws. Then taking a rag from the pack, she gagged the vermin. "That ought to keep you quiet." Fourfang said, with notable contempt in her voice.

Lana laughed so hard he had to lean heavily on the counter for support. "Everything's just fine Shadowclaw! Just having a good laugh!" Lana called out to Shadowclaw.
Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

OOC: Ruse is a mink, and she's deaf.

BIC: Sie walked in the middle of the group going to meet the strangers, a big hedgehog, carrying a scary looking sword, pointed up the bank, "Lookit there, a squirrel, and mousey."

Cornflower MM

Enthal drew in her breath, and said, "Change of plan. You stay here while I go talk to them." Then she started walk9ing down the hill.

rachel25

The hedgehog, who was leading the group, and who's name was Dumba, stepped forward. "What be you doing here missy?" He called up to Enthal.

Cornflower MM

"Searching for a badger by the name of Sie. Have you seen him? I promise you that I intend no harm, unless I'm harmed first." She said, then sheathed Martin's Sword and spread her paws wide.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Okay, that would make sense. But to give fair credit, Fourfang does not know this information. ;D How are you feeling today Rachel?
Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

OOC: Fine why?

BIC: Dumba raised his eyebrows in surprise, and turned to Sie, who had pushed forward, "They be wanting you young un."
Sie was equally surprised, but then his face darkened as he recognised Enthal. "Why can't you creatures just leave me alone?"

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine obeyed Enthal and stayed right where she was. For about thirty seconds.

When she saw the group of villagers, a badger among them, approach the squirrelmaid, she hurried downhill and was soon standing by the Abbey Warrior. The mousemaid looked up and recognized the badger as Sie. When he said, "Why can't you creatures just leave me alone?" she lost all patience and burst out, "Sie! We've come all this way looking for you, and you know what? We were attacked by vermin, and Tango was killed! And it's all thanks to you being such an idiot!" The image she had of the haremaid lying dead reappeared in her mind, and she felt extremely stressed out, upset, and angry at Sie for causing all this. She really wasn't herself at all. Never, back at Redwall, had she lost her temper and tried to make somebeast feel guilty.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lenda

Dropear fumbled as her claw hit a flat surface rather than dipping down to another step. She paused, gaze roving around the room as the echo of voices became more readily apparent.

"Hello?" She called, her voice tentative and soft at first. "Is there anybody there, anybody there?"
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Cornflower MM

Abbess Lavender cocked her head; She thought she'd heard something up above. She slipped quietly away, and went up, and saw the bat. She approached. "Hello, I am Abbess Lavender. Who are you?" She asked gently, for she'd heard of bats before. Although she'd never seen one before....
-------------------
Enthal sighed, "I thought I told you to stay up there!" She said, then addressed Sie, "She's right. I've tracked all day, and last night, Tango was killed, and did I mention the huge valley of vermin we had to tree hop over? Just look at Ambrosine's paws!!" She said, then grabbed the Abbey Sister's paw gently, and held then so Sie could see the damage.

OOC: Should I change that, Jukka?

Lenda

Dropear swiveled to face the Abbess, squinting harder; though the relative dimness of the indoors was gentler compared to the sunlight of outside, she still found it difficult to perceive more than a vague, fuzzy silhouette. At least the speaker sounded friendly... "Is this your home? I am Dropear, and I am sorry if I have intruded, if I have intruded. Please, could you tell me where this is, where this is?"
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.