News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: How....?? Never mind.

BIC: The assistant nodded and smiled kindly to the bat, and said, "Why, you're quite welcome." Then he bustled off into the Kitchens, making sure the Abbess went around the corner, leading their new visitor.

OOC: That OK, Lenda?

rachel25

Ruse woke, and suddenly panicked, realizing she was tied up. She struggled, and tried to get free, but it was useless.
----------------------
Sie was now fully awake, he sat up, but he felt like he was in some kind of nightmare. "It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. Oh, Tango! It's all my fault."

Cornflower MM

"No, it's not all your fault! It was partly my fault too." Enthal said, trying to soothe the badger and give vent to her feelings as well.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Hahahahahahaha! Ooooohhh! I think my cat's in for it now! She's only what, a hill or two away from Sie and party? ;D

BIC: Lana shook his head in amazement. "I'll never be able to understand how beasts such as yourself Shadowclaw can see without seeing." Lana smiled.
Fourfang woke up to some thrashing in the bushes where she had left her prisoner. She rose grumbling loudly, and made her way to the bushes. "Will ye stop make 'in such clatter?!" Fourfang roared at the Mink, turning her over. Ruse's first glimpse at her captor seemed to be a living rock!
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" It is hard for one who isn't blind to understand. I myself sometimes wounder about that very question. I also wish that I could see that why I could be more for a help to those who need it."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana thought on this. "Sight is a good gift, but it also dulls the other sense somewhat." Lana mused.
Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

Ruse saw her captor speak, but didn't understand, she was quite good at lip reading, but that was only when the person spoke clearly.

Iamthatis

" That is a good point. I guess being blind has its advantages."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Fourfang roared once more at her prisoner. "Make anymore noise an I'll cut out your heart with a wooden spoon!" Fourfang almost spat out these last words.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Aoi nodded appreciatively at the masterpiece in the kitchens. "That's lovely! To answer your first question, Lana, I.. Ah.... Pinched a candied chestnut or two."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Lenda

(( OOC: Yep, that'll do well. Thankee.))

Upon reaching the stairs, Dropear huddled down comfortably at the bottom, wings tucking contentedly around herself.

"Are there many creatures here, creatures here?" She questioned Abbess Lavender.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Captain Snowfire

Lana eyed Aoi sternly, but could not hide the amusement in his voice. "A candied chestnut or two? Just how many did you 'pinch' so to speak." Lana asked Aoi.
Fourfang snarled at the Mink and shoved her roughly. "Keep quiet our it'll be your tail that goes next!" Fourfang snarled loudly.
Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

OOC: Captain, please tell me your, post before that onewas quoting Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.
Locksley! I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!  ;D

BIC: Ruse was getting more, and more upset. She just wanted Nazwa. He was always the nicest to her.
------------------------
Avoir, Nazwa, and Fretka were all getting worried about Ruse. She was meant to be helping them kill the vixen, so where was she? She never just wandered off. So what had happened?

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Yes! You are correct! ;D Such a wonderful movie! The mere memory of it makes me laugh!

BIC: Fourfang scowled at the Mink and then remembered something. She turned the Mink over and started searching for weaponry. Oh! What a fool I am! Not checking for weapons when I first captured the creature! Fourfang cursed herself inwardly over her stupid mistake.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Yes, there any many, many creatures here. But all of them are friendly." Lavender assured the bat.