News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

" Shadow then heard the voice of Aoi. Hello my dear friend how are you on this fine day."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

Aoi greeted Shadow before replying to Lana. "Um... Four? Six? Idunno..."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Captain Snowfire

Lana sighed trying hard to cover up the large grin that was threatening the spread across his face. "Well, come over here and help me try to get the Abbesses whiskers correctly.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine, who'd calmed down somewhat, now felt terrible for making Sie feel guilty. It was partly his fault, but she shouldn't have said what she had. After Enthal had spoken, Ambrosine crouched by Sie and answered, "No, it's not your fault. Tango died defending us. She was a very brave creature. You shouldn't be sad; do you think she'd like that? No! She was always cheerful, and she wouldn't like to see you moping about like this."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sie was in such a state he barely heard what she said, he just kept moaning.
-------------------
Ruse struggled, not liking this creature shoving her around.
OOC: @Captain. Oh yes, your now official AWESOME!  ;D

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Thank you! ;D ;D ;D Though not near as Awesome as you guys! I still have a ways to go! ;D By the way, what weapons does Ruse carry? This is a full body search for weapons.

Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

OOC: Oh, stoppit. I've gone bright red! (If you know what that's from then your even more AWESOME!  ;))
I guess she can have two daggers, a short sword, and a throwing knife.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Hmm, that's a real puzzler! I'll have to think hard on that one! Unless it's in the movie Red, but I don't think it is.

BIC: Fourfang took Ruse's sword and two daggers. Missing the throwing knife completely. "Right! You miserable creature! Why were you and your little friends hiding in the bushes?!" Fourfang spoke clearly and dangerously to Ruse.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'm flattered, Cap'n Snow! Although I'm not NEARLY as awesome as Rachy here! *Grins and throws hand around Rachy's shoulders*

BlueRose

OOC: And now, Lego. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF THE TEAM! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

BIC: Aoi shook her head at Lana. "I'm not an artist."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

OOC: Aw come here you! *throws arm around Cornflower's shoulders, and then starts asking for a piggy back*
@Cap'n why? WHY!?!  :'(

BIC: Ruse managed to lip read what her captor was saying. She decided to try, and make this stupid beast realize she was deaf. She shook her head, indicating she couldn't answer.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, alright! Up ya go! *Positions self for piggyback*

rachel25

OOC: YAY! *jumps on Cornflower's back* (I like piggybacks  ;D)

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Groans jokingly* Whew! Perhaps you should lay off the yeast-free bread some! Where do ya want to go?

rachel25

OOC: THE MOON!
(hey I'm not that heavy!  ;) Though I did manage to stop my horse, Rob, from bolting twice today, and I can give all my siblings piggybacks. Including my twenty year old brother. In fact he's lighter than my fifteen year old brother, who's way more muscular  ::))