Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenda

Lenda relaxed as she felt the paw patting her wing, deciding she liked it here very much after all. "May I ask, might you happen to know of a place called Bat Mountpit, Bat Mountpit?" She figured it couldn't hurt to ask--maybe somehow this friendly mouse would know?
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 17, 2014, 09:30:37 PM
"Um... well..." Ambrosine said, then ran after Sie and Harin. "Harin! Wait! Enthal didn't mean to be rude!" She caught up to the two badgers and looked up at them. "She didn't, really! And Sie, we're only trying to help you. Your father would have been terribly upset if he knew you were lost. But now we've found you, and you must come back to Redwall with us." She flicked a few strands of headfur out of her eyes and watched the young badger hopefully.

OOC: Y'know, I'm confused. In the OP of this thread, Cornflower, you said the horde had sighted Redwall. But Ambrosine and Enthal just ran into Greena and some hordebeasts, and as far as I know, we're nowhere near the Abbey...

Also, Gonflet and Brinty haven't posted as their hordes for awhile. Are you gonna take over?

OOC{: Actually, I'm going to take them over, and have the horde run into a swamp. Than it's back to my real intent for the RP!! *Cheers* But, Blue, Crabbygrog doesn't have to die. How about she comes to Redwall, and they like her?

BIC: Lavender frowned, thinking for a moment. "That sounds familiar..Hang on, we learned about it in Abbey School! It's a place that Martin The Warrior visited once!
Other than that, I don't know much. Sorry." She said sincerely.
---------------------------------------------------------
Aldof was stepping in squishy stuff, but payed no heed to it. Alomst all his vermin were with him, he knew that much. He was thinking up a Master Plan to capture that Abbey, when all of the sudden, he was floundering, trying hard to get a grip.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Enthal smacked her paw to her face, watching Ambrosine. "What is she doing?" She asked out loud, but talking to no one in particular.

BlueRose

OOC: Hey, Crabby can totally kick the bucket if need be. But being an Abbeydweller would suit her..... She'd get on Aoi's nerves big time. :P
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I rather like Crabby, and I'd prefer it if she didn't kick the bucket. So, yeah, let's make her an Abbeydweller!

rachel25

Sie, and Harin looked at each other, then at the Abbey Sister. "Why should I come back? I'll only cause more trouble." Sie growled.

BlueRose

OOC: Ok, no kicking the bucket for Crabby. Crabby isn't very good at kicking things, anyways. She ends up tripping over them. (Maybe that's what I'll do. She'll trip over the bucket and end up on a cloud.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Jukka the Sling

"No, you won't! In fact, going back to Redwall is the best thing you can do right now!" Ambrosine insisted. "You can't stay here forever! Your father sent you to Redwall, and he'd be really worried if he knew you were out here."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

"What do you know about my father?" Sie roared, "Worried? Not likely, he wouldn't even care!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Snorts in laughter* Kicking at a bucket, and ending up on a cloud? Hahaha!

Jukka the Sling

"Sie! He really does care about you! He only wants the best for you, which is why he sent you to Redwall! PLEASE come back with us!" Ambrosine pleaded.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

OOC: Crabby could fall in a swamp and come up smelling like daisies.

rachel25

Sie snorted, and shook his head, "I'm happy here." He glanced at Harin, "Very happy."

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine realized then that Harin and Sie were quite fond of each other and Sie would never leave without her. "Wellll... Harin could come with you to Redwall! Would you like to visit there, Harin?"

Cornflower MM

OOC: Daisies? Blue, you're too funny! And, Jukka, nice touch! @Rachy: While I'm thinking about it, would you like for Greena to survive, so your little group can kill her?

BIC: Aldof was scrabbling at the mud, panicked. Then he blacked out....And that was the last known about Captain Aldof and most of his crew. Ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Enthal was know sitting down waiting for the good Sister to come back.

rachel25

OOC: Sure. >:D

BIC: Harin looked surprised, "Oh, I couldn't leave! What would Mother, and Grandma do without me?!? No, I couldn't."