News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Rose nodded, then left with her family, and Sie. Then other people began to leave, talking to each, and trying to decide if they should go too.

Jukka the Sling

"You did great," Ambrosine told Enthal. "I wouldn't have been able to get everybeast in line like that..." She paused. "Well, anyway, if we're gonna go, we'd better hurry. No telling where the vermin are at this moment." Actually, most of them were rotting at the bottom of a swamp, but of course she didn't know that.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"Alright; and thanks." Enthal said, smiling a small smile at the Abbey Sister. "Comeon, I told Rose we'd meet her outside."

Jukka the Sling

"Alright." Ambrosine hurried outside as groups of villagers walked past her. She caught snatches of their conversation, and was encouraged by the fact that quite a few seemed to want to go to Redwall.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Enthal was right behind Ambrosine, and was also encouraged from the snatches of conversation she heard.

rachel25

OOC: Can we skip (again) to where Rose, and co is ready to go?

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

rachel25

Rose, Harin, Bluebell, and Sie all stood waiting for Enthal, and Ambrosia. Bluebell was wrapped in four shawls, and Harin, and Sie were both carrying six large bags each. Though Sie was also carrying two more smaller bags.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine walked over to the badgers and stood next to them. She was anxious to get going, as she could hardly wait to get back to Redwall.

Cornflower MM

Enthal was in the woods, attending to something, and came out of the woods now, and hurried over to the badgers. "Would you like me to take something?" She offered.

rachel25

Harin was struggling with the bags, "Could you please carry one of mine. I don't know if I can carry them all."

Cornflower MM

"Sure." Enthal said, then reached over and grabbed the handle, slinging it over her shoulder.

Cornflower MM

"You're welcome." Enthal said pleasantly, then a thought struck her. "Um, I'll be back in just a sec." She said, shrugging off Harin's bag and setting it lightly on the ground, then the squirrelmaid started running for the trees. What if the horde hadn't moved? If they hadn't, there was probably going to be trouble. The badgers were simply too heavy to tree jump!